ADVERTISEMENT

SWAIN AT ROBBINSVILLE! SMC TITLE AND A GREAT SEED FOR THE PLAYOFFS!

Why would Swain run at the three when they averaged less than 3 yds a carry.
Well if we turn it over on down at the 1 yard line I like our odds with our D as we held Robbinsville in the 2nd half. The wrose case was a pick 6 and Swain was moving the ball.well in the 3rd quarter and March it down the field.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Haha yall were head and shoulders above everyone this year and nobody had a chance in SMC. Yall acting like yall was the underdog
According to all Swain fans we were the underdog … y’all had the better line, better defense, better coaches, matched our athletes…

Yall only score 1 TD offensive and cutler earned every yard and he a great back.
you guys even knew who was getting the ball every play and still couldn't stop it, let's face the facts first good team you have played all year and you can chalk up one in the loss column

Might get the chance to run it back in a few weeks. Should be a fun one with even more on the line!!! Good luck guys, hope everyone stays healthy. Best time of the year

Y’all can attack me if y’all want but It was a good game that Swain should’ve won. That drive with the pick 6 was nice till the red zone, if Swain had just kept running the ball it would’ve been a tied ball game with a chance for Swain to go up. If they did, the momentum for Swain would’ve been something else.

Y’all can attack me if y’all want but It was a good game that Swain should’ve won. That drive with the pick 6 was nice till the red zone, if Swain had just kept running the ball it would’ve been a tied ball game with a chance for Swain to go up. If they did, the momentum for Swain would’ve been something else.
From the sounds of things Robbinsville did the same thing. Drove to red zone and threw pick 6. If they score and go up 14-0, who has momentum.

Robbinsville senior night at home was going to be a tough game. Swain has the ability to control the ball. We saw that with the opening drive of the 2nd half taking over 10 minutes off the clock. Just need to get over the hump to close those drives out. I knew it was over with 6min left and we were on the 30 or so. We didn't have the ability to stretch the field to get to the other end quickly.

Was a good experience for both teams heading into the playoffs and thankfully no injuries was a good thing to see.

you can't have your ifs one way, there alot of other things that could have gone in the good direction for robbinsville in the world of ifs, if robbinsville doesn't throw a pick six what kind of of situation would Swain have been it at that point possibly down 16 to 0 with no offense, so the world of ifs is not a good thing to start

Reactions: Usdi Watali
I don't know if mdn will have it or not. Can you confirm that. Seems like no

you can't have your ifs one way, there alot of other things that could have gone in the good direction for robbinsville in the world of ifs, if robbinsville doesn't throw a pick six what kind of of situation would Swain have been it at that point possibly down 16 to 0 with no offense, so the world of ifs is not a good thing to start
That’s true, which is why I said it was a game Swain should’ve won. Beyond all the ifs/what’s Swain had taken 10 mins of clock on a single drive and was on the 1 with 2 downs. They punch it in and it very well could’ve been ball game since nobody else scored. Regardless, good game and good luck to all in the playoffs.

Reactions: cherokee 79
Interesting stats from the game, Swain held Robbinsville to 136 rushing yards for the game and Adams had 117 of those yards. Swain held Robbinsville to the lowest all purpose yards all season at 291. RG came in 2nd at 293 all purpose yards.

Interesting stats from the game, Swain held Robbinsville to 136 rushing yards for the game and Adams had 117 of those yards. Swain held Robbinsville to the lowest all purpose yards all season at 291. RG came in 2nd at 293 all purpose yards.
Do you have Swains stats?

It's is man as swain has 0 D1 commits and Rabun has 20 plus. Rabun was playing their 8th graders at that point in the game.
Rabun had startes in until the final few minutes.
Look at who scored for them in the 4th. One was the big time running back. So you are wrong on that.

Last edited:
i can promise you they were not subbing! They were throwing bombs to Horne with 5 minutes left. There's only one stat that matters in the end and we all know what it is!
That's is the only stats that matters and it was he11 of a defense game. The crowd was 4 deep around the fence and the atmosphere was something esle.

Reactions: BlackCat93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT