ADVERTISEMENT

SWAIN AT ROBBINSVILLE! SMC TITLE AND A GREAT SEED FOR THE PLAYOFFS!

All I need is a Tablet and I can keep up with all scores on ncprep while watching 2 games at once LoL
Yeah, I have a bad habit of checking ncpreps for scores between drives or even plays while watching in person. Tonight will be a ncpreps/ScoreStream whirlwind.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
On those very few Friday nights during football season that I am at home, I watch the high school game on My48, listen to one on the radio and have my computer to NCPreps and Scorestream.

When I am at the game, most the time I am checking Scorestream and/or listen to one on radio.

Yeah, I have a bad habit of checking ncpreps for scores between drives or even plays while watching in person. Tonight will be a ncpreps/ScoreStream whirlwind.

Go Mountaineers
That’s me and I try to give updates to other fans setting around me

Pick 6 Swain.
I think Swain has only had 2 first down
One was a penilty

Fantastic game. Great atmosphere. 2 pick 6’s. One for each side. Robbinsville moved the ball well for the majority of the night. The two times we didn’t, I think penalties hurt us. Swain had a hard time moving the ball until the 3rd quarter. They drove the ball all the way down the field and took around 8 minutes of the quarter to do so. Got down within the 10 yard line and threw a 102 yard pick six to Cuttler Adams.

Good game Knights..the only defense this year that the Devils couldn't score on. Adams probably had 150 yds, Collins had maybe 50 yds.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Give us the details? Did it live up to the hype?
Great game both ways. It was a classic SMC fight. I didn't think Adams did that well for most of the game and came up bigger on defense. And we sure as heck didn't see that 1000yd passer that everybody talked about.

• Haha
Didn't need to see it.

Next game we have a surprise that will really help us in close games. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: Swain97
Congrats BK. The biggest peeve is how much music you guys play over the speakers. Any break in action, they try to squeeze it in. I stood below the press box. It got old quick.

Great game by both team tonight, Robbinsville played a prefect game and swain penalty killed their drive the 1st half.

Robbinsville played a perfect game? Remind us how Swain scored?
Well one pick six, 1 penalty for D jump off side, and personal foul that didn't have an impact as it was end of the half. Swain has 2 fumble, pick 6 and 5 penalty for holding.

Robbinsville has had issue the last 4 game with penalty and fumble and they played pretty good tonight with limited their mistakes

Well one pick six, 1 penalty for D jump off side, and personal foul that didn't have an impact as it was end of the half. Swain has 2 fumble, pick 6 and 5 penalty for holding.

Robbinsville has had issue the last 4 game with penalty and fumble and they played pretty good tonight with limited their mistakes
Don't forget the Interference penalty on 4th down. Fewer mistakes but far from perfect.

Well their holding in the trenches ever play and Swain D line was getting held alot tonight
Ok. There is holding every play if they want to call it. Holding calls that were called on Swain was very blatant. Swain took their best shot and they shit the bed .

Swain had been overrated all season. They’ll probably win their first round game but doubtful they’ll win once they hit the road.
Swains 2nd Rd will be at home vs south Stanley or at Bessemer City. Then at Big Oaks.

Reactions: MACS2618
that's a terrible excuse, swains line was supposed to be so much better than robbinsvilles, if you truly watched the game rville controlled the line of scrimmage.

Swain had been overrated all season. They’ll probably win their first round game but doubtful they’ll win once they hit the road.
6 point game isn't overrated lol swain was pick off on the 3 yard line. It's was great game and I'm sure they will meet again. Team looked pretty even as Robbinsville Control the 1st half and Swain Control the 2nd half.

you didn't score an offensive touchdown, and Cutler Adams put up about a 150 yds on your defense so those two things are facts, the only thing you will be able to come up with are excuses and blaming refs. you just simply got whipped at the line of scrimmage by the 27 time smoky mountain conference champs

you didn't score an offensive touchdown, and Cutler Adams put up about a 150 yds on your defense so those two things are facts, the only thing you will be able to come up with are excuses and blaming refs. you just simply got whipped at the line of scrimmage by the 27 time smoky mountain conference champs
OK little Johnny, I don't know were u read blaming the refs as it was a great game. Swain made more mistakes that cost them the win and the play calling when your on the 3 yard line. Congrats to the black knights on it 27 SMC champion

Why would Swain run at the three when they averaged less than 3 yds a carry.

Yall only score 1 TD offensive and cutler earned every yard and he a great back.

OK little Johnny, I don't know were u read blaming the refs as it was a great game. Swain made more mistakes that cost them the win and the play calling when your on the 3 yard line. Congrats to the black knights on it 27 SMC champion
27 TIME SMC CHAMPS!!!!! GIVE ME 2 CLAPS AND A RIC FLAIR!!! WOOOOOOOO!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT