ADVERTISEMENT

St. Pauls @ South Columbus

SCHS 96

Dec 5, 2002
After taking about Fairmont 28-14 tonight it looks like this might be the last tough test for the Stallions before our regular season ending battle with Witeville. Thankfully this one is at the Corral so I'm not too concerned but should be a fun game to attend. What do you guys think about this one?

I think SC needs to come out fired up in this game like they were in EB game. If they do that they will be fine. If they get comfortable like the WC game they might get surprised. With all do respect though any game
Against WC is easy to get comfortable.

Reactions: SCHS 96
I think SC needs to come out fired up in this game like they were in EB game. If they do that they will be fine. If they get comfortable like the WC game they might get surprised. With all do respect though any game
Against WC is easy to get comfortable.
Yep that what I said in the other thread regarding SC vs WC.

Reactions: WINGT Tradition
I think with St.Pauls giving Fairmont a tough game, that I'm beginning to think these Robeson county teams may not be as good as I had anticipated.

Last edited:
I saw Fairmont play. They have 3 great athlets that can play. All ate backs,rec. Slow on D line but can throw ball long very accurately . love to take cheap shots too. I like SC by 3 TDs . South sure didn't look that sharp vs WC. You try taking it easy on a team it will bite you every time in some way.
I do think SC goes undefeated in reg. season this year.

Somehow made a new thread instead of commenting on this one and can't delete it but I've got the stallions 2 touch downs over SP. I'm betting 34-20

I saw them pre- season threw ball good but dropped a lot of passes. Have a good QB can throw good. One RB get to edge fast. I would say SC by 3 TD.

Reactions: WINGT Tradition
SP always gets on their high horse for SC and play with a gamblers mindset every time. This will be the deciding game for south left in conference IMO. I'm taking south 27-22.

Game day... first time back at civitan stadium since all of that drama started on Facebook. Do you guys think we’ll see any repercussions/demonstrations tonight by attendees and/or players?

drama?
why repercussions/demonstrations?
Look on the 2A forums from the SCHS game from a few weeks ago when they played Red Springs at home.
Long story short, students had a student section with an “America/patriotic” theme. Some students hung a Trump, Make America Great Again banner and it caused a lot of drama on Facebook. Parents/attendees were threatening not to attend or “voice their first amendment right”

I like South Columbus cause they my boys but I believe St. Pauls is going to kick some Doo Doo Brown tonight all buffed up wax back Armor All down telling South Columbus, homie Who's in town

Doo Doo Brown

None of the American flag drama and trump banner drama ever carried over into any of the games after. SC looked like a well oiled machine this week in practice. Big, strong and fast. Should be a good one tonight.

Reactions: GuardTrapStallion
None of the American flag drama and trump banner drama ever carried over into any of the games after. SC looked like a well oiled machine this week in practice. Big, strong and fast. Should be a good one tonight.
I hope not. Hoping for a good game and another W in the win star for the boys. let’s go Stallions! Will be stuck watching online

It was 49-7 when I left. They started a running clock after that. TD by St.Paul was on a kickoff return. What was going on with 4-5 personal fouls against us in the 1st half? I know the last one was an obvious blown call.

49-13 final. We have a lot of weapons this year, but our junior Trequan Bellamy is stud.On to the Gators.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT