ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice

If it were up to you Crust guys, it probably would have started last week when coach was announced. Y’all need to take a Freeport breath and step back from the edge, before you fall over it.

If it were up to you Crust guys, it probably would have started last week when coach was announced. Y’all need to take a Freeport breath and step back from the edge, before you fall over it.
You’re a great guy midget man! Crest fans get excited when we get a chance to run more than 3 different plays😂 being the SP fan you are you don’t have to worry about that level of excitement😂😂

You’re a great guy midget man! Crest fans get excited when we get a chance to run more than 3 different plays😂 being the SP fan you are you don’t have to worry about that level of excitement😂😂
Wait a moment..... the midgets have 4 plays ... left,right,middle and lord forbid 1 pass play 😂

Crest might run 10 plays this year, but still will suck. Gonna take a few transfers and a few years for this coach to get his culture and staff around him. Hendersonville is no where close to coaching at crest.

Crest might run 10 plays this year, but still will suck. Gonna take a few transfers and a few years for this coach to get his culture and staff around him. Hendersonville is no where close to coaching at crest.
Okay buddy have a nice day🤣

I know we weren’t satisfied with the last few years, but we still won 10 games last season, won our conference, and made it to the West 3A semis. That doesn’t “suck.” We have the talent to be great quickly.

No, what "sucks" is when you try to compare yourself to Shelby every season, and when you finally face them, they make you look like an idiot. Stay in redsiville and be quiet

No, what "sucks" is when you try to compare yourself to Shelby every season, and when you finally face them, they make you look like an idiot. Stay in redsiville and be quiet

Being a fan of a 4A school which has been owned by a 2A school must be hard, so hard you confuse SW Onslow folks as Reidsville fans lol

Reactions: UNC91
Definitely not Reidsville fan but you're so worked up trying to be Shelbyville, you shit your pants when they drag you through the dirt. Stay in your lane crested, the lame ass coach you hired will leave in 2 years and back to crying for crested

Being a fan of a 4A school which has been owned by a 2A school must be hard, so hard you confuse SW Onslow folks as Reidsville fans lol
These guys get their sisters mixed up with their own mom's. Crested in known for marrying their sisters and having no idea. Keep chewing on that straw and stay in your lane crested

Coach Sosebee knows how to run an offense but is clueless when it comes to defense. When he was at Greenville SC his team scored alot of points but his defense just wasn't there.

• Haha
Coach Sosebee knows how to run an offense but is clueless when it comes to defense. When he was at Greenville SC his team scored alot of points but his defense just wasn't there.
I agree. That’s why we need a good DC. I’m not sure if Paddock will be back or not. Word on the street was that he had a guy he really wanted, but that guy turned him down to stay where he is.

• Haha
Shelby has owned the other 99 counties too. They’ve had some generational talents at both player and coach for some time now. Don’t understand how that cuts down any of the other CC programs.
Good excuses, wouldn't expect anything less from the red headed step child

Definitely not Reidsville fan but you're so worked up trying to be Shelbyville, you shit your pants when they drag you through the dirt. Stay in your lane crested, the lame ass coach you hired will leave in 2 years and back to crying for crested
What's a SWO? You won over two decades against Shelby? HA, try doing it every season.

What's a SWO? You won over two decades against Shelby? HA, try doing it every season.
We blew Shelbyville off the field in the title game.... Wasn't even close... Crested hasn't been good in a while and won't be with this terrible hire. Keep dreaming clown

We blew Shelbyville off the field in the title game.... Wasn't even close... Crested hasn't been good in a while and won't be with this terrible hire. Keep dreaming clown
Crested hasn't been good in a while? I'm sorry, how many titles have you won in the last ten years clown?

Hasn't changed since 20 years ago brother? You don't follow your own program? Drive by the school in the afternoons and see if their practicing?
Bit of an effort for me to drive by these days. As mentioned later the pandemic messed up schedules the past few years. Which is why I asked.

Reactions: UNC91 and Crestuff
Lot of anger and fear in the posts of the non Crest fans. It’s ok. We understand. #ChargerNation

• Haha
South point will always have tough kids...that's what happens when you inbreed. "She ain't my cousin Hooter she's muh wife"

• Haha
He must load more of this studs on the offensive side of the ball. I cant blame him its fun to watch and excites the fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT