ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Onslow 29 - Wallace 20

How so. WRH would beat NE just like SWO will simple
No WrH would not beat NE this year. This is a down Bulldog team. Kind of a reboot year. Next couple of years look out. They are going loaded.

Reactions: daagoob
No WrH would not beat NE this year. This is a down Bulldog team. Kind of a reboot year. Next couple of years look out. They are going loaded.

LoL what you serious dude ? NE never played a team like WRH or SWO. In for rude awakening

Weak conference. You lost to Kinston dude

And Clinton beat you like a drum not once but twice....lol you really got the nerve to come up here and try and clown......lol and whats funny is we gonna beat you again next year handily....JK is a afterthought

Reactions: Hoarses1
Hey Wiz I was so proud of our guys. I wish everyone could see the game film. I can't remember when I've seen my Eagles play that good. Freshwater showed why he's one of the top players in the state. He was a beast on both sides of the ball.

My eagles LoL you never wore the jersey pipe down fan of the years your time is coming

Freshwater in for rude awakening. He's good not top ten in the state or one of the best. He hasn't played anyone. SWO will hit him in the mouth all night. Hope he doesn't exit the game early

It's going to be a long week dealing with this. I think I'll try and stay off for a few days.

You should clown. You have no say in this fight. Oh yea maybe you paint the kids car lol get a life clown . SWO is coming. Don't piss them pants to much

SWO will be playing the best team they've played in a decade.
Not sure about that Wiz but thanks for the kind words and respect. This is the best team Northeastern has ever put on the field in my opinion, at least in the last 10 years. They have outscored their opponents 116-7 in the playoffs.I don't care who you are or who you root for, that's pretty good. Especially coming in the playoffs.

Reactions: SWO-#1 and eaglez15
SWO will be playing the best team they've played in a decade.

LoL dude you have lost all creditability. Just stop man damn. We all know your sour as hell, getting beat by a terrible Kinston team two week ago and you still can't get over it.

LoL dude you have lost all creditability. Just stop man damn. We all know your sour as hell, getting beat by a terrible Kinston team two week ago and you still can't get over it.

Cant get over it????....lol you are the only one talking about it....you come up here make outlandish statements every other post now try and down another poster for stating their opinion? Come on now how much sense does that make.....you and DC tiger should be best friends

Cant get over it????....lol you are the only one talking about it....you come up here make outlandish statements every other post now try and down another poster for stating their opinion? Come on now how much sense does that make.....you and DC tiger should be best friends

LoL okay dude. This guy is sour because Clinton lost. Love to see you still checking out the boards. Maybe next year Clinton will be back

1SWO1, man you need to get a clue. Northeastern has a great team this year and so do we. Gonna be a great game!! GO STALLIONS!!
Thank you, I try my best to not judge an entire program by one poster. Sometimes it's really hard though. I think we're going to have a great game that will be close with the scoring in the 20's.

Reactions: eaglez15
Thank you, I try my best to not judge an entire program by one poster. Sometimes it's really hard though. I think we're going to have a great game that will be close with the scoring in the 20's.

Something is mentally wrong with him...I wish someone would take his phone, or whatever he uses to post that crap away from him. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT