ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Hibriten

The best South Point team was 2017 but Shelby spoiled the party. Would have been interesting to see that rematch. Shelby didn't have enough left to reach back against Hibriten

Ill agree i myself thought 17 SP team was best in NC last year. Coach Ware just had perfect game plan

Reactions: raider1959
Ill go against the grain and say red raiders by 3 and they will end up at shelby in semi finals

Ill agree i myself thought 17 SP team was best in NC last year. Coach Ware just had perfect game plan
Haha!! The best team in the state last year is the one who brought home the hardware. Period and end of story. Shelby played mp after sp last year. So they had enough for mp and not hobriten. Yeah that must have been so that done that. Pitiful bunch of garbage talk

Haters are gonna hate! Sp and Shelby think they are in some league of their own and noone else beats them even if they beat them! Sounds like mobile home dweller talk, lmfao!!

Blueridgetire your the one trying to make yourself belive your team is good.
Remember u have one title. Hibriten has long way to go to catch Shelby and do what we've done

A sure fire method of figuring out a loser is seeing if they use if's or but's to describe losing. If you lost you just got beat. Sp beat Hibriten in 2016 and nothing added. I seen an excuse just a few comments ago about Sp was the best team in the state last year BUT. Whatever you say before but is bs. When you use the word but to describe a lose it is called an excuse and that is what losers do. South Point was the best team in the state in 2016. Hibriten was the best team in the state last year and so on.

Remember u have one title. Hibriten has long way to go to catch Shelby and do what we've done
Who is trying to catch whom? We are happy to win one and possibly 2. We don't get caught up in the best team ever stuff.

Shelby is no doubt the best team overall in NC over the years. I don't disagree with that. Don't try and downplay our Championship and possibly another 1 this year is all I am saying.

You sure as hell would not like if someone said those 4 championships in a row you guys won was because sp was to tired to beat ya. It makes people look weak when they make silly excuses because they hate another team. I will always call out that kind of crap no matter which teams we are talking about.

I am speaking in general and not directly about anything you said shelbyfan1. I don't like excuses. We won last year and ED had a great rb that got hurt and I hear you all wouldn't have beat them I he would have stayed healthy. Noone knows that and it is speculation or loser talk in my opinion. I deal in facts about games played and not a theory.

Pressure is off the raiders!

Going into Lenoir again like in 2016 and leaving with the same results :D Will be closer than the 26-0 score from the last time the Raiders visited Lenoir.

Can Hibriten handle the pressure of being the top seed left??? o_O

Reactions: raider1959
Pressure is off the raiders!

Going into Lenoir again like in 2016 and leaving with the same results :D Will be closer than the 26-0 score from the last time the Raiders visited Lenoir.

Can Hibriten handle the pressure of being the top seed left??? o_O
Five days and we will all know. Same situation last year. Sp was the #1 seed and we were #2.

I will guarantee something right now. If SP can pull an upset I will be on here to congratulate them and wish them luck going forward. If they don't I will most likely just put a smiley face and good game and see who is next and carry on. You should save this text to see if I am telling the truth!!

I understand what your saying, and dont dispute Hibriten not beong a good team. But imo i do still think 17 Sp team was best team out of 2aa .
We never know wjat would have happened if yall
Would have played

If they go to shelby in the semi finals it will be to watch. The winner of the hibriten and sp game will play Bandys or west stokes
West Stokes can be the spoiler team this year(ask Shelby fans)...I see them beating Bandys and being a tough out for either SP or Hibriten...they only lost to Mt. Airy who is a pretty good team that could beat most 2a teams

The comment about Hibriten overlooking the 2016 SP team is a head scratcher. How does anyone overlook a perennially strong team who had played for the state championship the prior year? My guess is that is one man's perspective as surely the Hibriten coaches and team is smarter than that.

I stopped overlooking teams in 2009. I fully expected to watch Hibriten vs West Rowan in the regionals. Tuscola ruined that.

Reactions: marsgreen
West jokes aint beating hibriten or sp..they may beat bandys as franklin had every opportunity to beat bandys but did not..i will say bandys hands down one of dirtiest hs teams ive ever saw

I will guarantee something right now. If SP can pull an upset I will be on here to congratulate them and wish them luck going forward. If they don't I will most likely just put a smiley face and good game and see who is next and carry on. You should save this text to see if I am telling the truth!!

It wouldn’t be an upset.

It's gonna be a long week. Nervous chatter will continue! Red bone will show up....

West jokes aint beating hibriten or sp..they may beat bandys as franklin had every opportunity to beat bandys but did not..i will say bandys hands down one of dirtiest hs teams ive ever saw
West Stokes/Bandys would have a chance to beat this week’s winner as that would be a trap game as more then likely Shelby would be opponent in regional final

The comment about Hibriten overlooking the 2016 SP team is a head scratcher. How does anyone overlook a perennially strong team who had played for the state championship the prior year? My guess is that is one man's perspective as surely the Hibriten coaches and team is smarter than that.
I can tell you for sure there were a lot of fans sitting in the stands before 2016 game making plans for State Championship Game... A buddy and mine were laughed at when we said SP had a great chance of winning

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT