ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Hibriten

Hibriten by 21 in this one. SP will give it their all. You can bank on that.
I sure hope so. I see tons of excuses. We were "Lucky" last year supposedly. Ands & butts not allowed. If we were to lose I would give no such but not worried about that. Our boys are ready for next week you can bet on that!!

Reactions: daletec
You couldn’t drive a needle up BRT’s ass with a ten pound hammer!

Why in the hell would you want to drive something up his ass?o_O That’s kinda unusual isn’t it? Y’all comming to Lenoir might want to leave that mess in Belmont!!

I got it 42-14 Hibriten. That's about all I have to say. I will let them talk(type) the remained of the week. I will watch and sure to get some good laughs. Just remember it is 2018 and not 2016. They are stuck in the past. See you all friday!!

Hibriten seems to come into this game pretty healthy. Saw a couple guys down some tonight but nothing seemed to bad. Hope SP is in same situation.

Why in the hell would you want to drive something up his ass?o_O That’s kinda unusual isn’t it? Y’all comming to Lenoir might want to leave that mess in Belmont!!

Another indication of the defcon one sphincter tightening thru out Panther Nation. Hope our activity bus backfires. It’ll be funny watching all those Panther fans hit the dirt.

Reactions: 1SWO and BL1
Can't decide if I want to make the trip to Lenoir Friday night or not. I mean, after all there is only a slim chance SP will win. Why waste the gas money???
FYI....midgets are smaller than usual, have no speed, and couldn't make a tackle if the opposing team wore high heels. Expect running clock by end of first quarter.Why bother playing the game ? Just give Hibriten the C-trophy? .... NOT!!!! Win or lose I will still be RidiculouslyRED.

Can't decide if I want to make the trip to Lenoir Friday night or not. I mean, after all there is only a slim chance SP will win. Why waste the gas money???
FYI....midgets are smaller than usual, have no speed, and couldn't make a tackle if the opposing team wore high heels. Expect running clock by end of first quarter.Why bother playing the game ? Just give Hibriten the C-trophy? .... NOT!!!! Win or lose I will still be RidiculouslyRED.
I have seen others say that they thought y’all were “smaller” than usual but I actually thought the opposite. I thought y’all are bigger than other years. What is the truth same , smaller, bigger ? I think bigger

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT