ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Shelby Thursday night

Um Huitt is playing

our new defense is not good hasn’t been all season you can have all the talent in the world but when they are clueless to what their assignments are it doesn’t matter what colleges are recruiting them

triple option tearing that hind end up and we have zero clue how to slow it down .
Really, I would have swore the Hill kid was playing QB. My bad. Makes the goose egg even more puzzling.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Been here already... ain’t getting worked up yet!

Chase was...High Fiving....chanting...We want Reidsville! We want Reidsville! 😂

Midgets love a little weather!

I think the kid that ran the crest camera last year is working ours tonight got a good view of the back end of the south point defense end the end zone 90 percent of the time ha ha ha

Congratulations Raiders you showed heart and took us to the woodshed

Yes there is 5 minutes to go but it’s over

Embarrassing both sides of the ball

this team better look deep within themselves cause even making the playoffs is slipping away

Poor coach Ross ! I can hear them calling for his head over the air ha ha ....

Strange strange season gang

Cant stop a middle school team on defense, 4 unsportsmanlike penalties tonight for mouthiness
daggum COVID ha ha ha ha

Time for a gut check someone needs to be a leader on the team and get the rest of the teams head right.....or pull a Lance Ware from 2018 and boot the trouble off the team.....

Then again cant win em all, sometimes you get boot stomped and we just did for four quarters.....

Congratulations Raiders you showed heart and took us to the woodshed

Yes there is 5 minutes to go but it’s over

Embarrassing both sides of the ball

this team better look deep within themselves cause even making the playoffs is slipping away

Poor coach Ross ! I can hear them calling for his head over the air ha ha ....
Is he the defensive coordinator?

Reactions: Shelby Lion
Strange strange season gang

Cant stop a middle school team on defense, 4 unsportsmanlike penalties tonight for mouthiness
daggum COVID ha ha ha ha

Time for a gut check someone needs to be a leader on the team and get the rest of the teams head right.....or pull a Lance Ware from 2018 and boot the trouble off the team.....

Then again cant win em all, sometimes you get boot stomped and we just did for four quarters.....
Wilbanks doesnt have control of this team. I hate to say it, but he doesn't

I really thought all the close calls Shelby has had this year they'd be focused & ready to go. Yet, here we are. I'm starting to think that maybe it's just one if those off years for Shelby. Maybe this is the 1 in 5 years they aren't a championship team.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I really thought all the close calls Shelby has had this year they'd be focused & ready to go. Yet, here we are. I'm starting to think that maybe it's just one if those off years for Shelby. Maybe this is the 1 in 5 years they aren't a championship team.
This team is probably more talented than a few of the state championship teams. Look at the D-1 Prospects. Struggling against SP, RS, and Chase? Sorry no offense but we have a coaching or lack of leadership issue. Crest just destroyed Burns, and I think we have more talent than them. But we barely beat Burns. Execution is everything, like they say, thats why you play the games

The crazy thing is with the playoff format this year sp and the loser of burns and rs will likely miss the playoffs when they are all top 15 teams in 2a

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT