ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ East Lincoln

Shutdown, I agree with your comment on KM charging the LOS with no safety help in the backfield. When the RB was 5 yards past the LOS on the long TD runs he was all alone with a straight line to the end zone. He never had to make a KM player miss. KM players were running toward the LOS and he was headed in the other direction.

Well, that's just ridiculous, judging the game by convenience store gas stations. Everyone knows you gotta look at each local Waffle House to get any meaningful game projections, ha ha.
Is there a Waffle House in Denver? Seems pretty lowbrow for them. Even the Walmart was forced to gussy up their facade before they were allowed! Heck, they even stock premium groceries that we can't get in the County Seat.

Reactions: redraider73
Is there a Waffle House in Denver? Seems pretty lowbrow for them. Even the Walmart was forced to gussy up their facade before they were allowed! Heck, they even stock premium groceries that we can't get in the County Seat.
Cook Out at Denver is pretty good + has indoor seating.

Reactions: sasha_nc
Got to pull for my conference foe. East Lincoln defense is the best defense I've seen in NC. They display discipline and fundamentally sound principles that is hard to beat.
I hope for our sake you mean this year in NC. If the D is as good as I’ve seen in NC it’s ball game.

Shutdown and raidertime nailed it. Folks, we just need 2 more teams to beat themselves. We are really good at making that happen! Tighten up, Red Raider defense!

Should be a good game...

Pulling for South Point to pull it out, but both teams are very good....

Go get em Sasha and what ever happened to seadog... Miss my old pal checking in occasionally...

this will be a snot bubble game....

My illegitimate Shelby brother, hope all is well for you and your semiliterate posters!

I’m down in Florida now. Had a rough day today playing golf in 81 degree heat, getting awakened from my nap by a loud ass pelican and then stubbing my toe on a conch shell in the sand. Get this, we have a bar/restaurant on the beach called “the Golden Lion”. I smile every time I drive by it while yelling Go Raiders!

Love ya, brother!!!

This is a toss-up in my opinion, but CalPreps calls it:

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2022] East Lincoln (Denver, NC) 27 (61%), [2022] South Point (Belmont, NC) 22 (39%)

I was planning on going to the game friday night, but I just read that the Gaston Gizzard picked EL to win. Meanwhile EL is up 13+ in the ratings and SP is down 6 in the ratings. No use in me wasting gas money. Three FREE tickets. Just pay S&H. (s&h $35.00)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I was planning on going to the game friday night, but I just read that the Gaston Gizzard picked EL to win. Meanwhile EL is up 13+ in the ratings and SP is down 6 in the ratings. No use in me wasting gas money. Three FREE tickets. Just pay S&H. (s&h $35.00)!!!
Hey RED, did you go to the Dudley game this year (after the 38-0 beatdown from last year) in the pouring rain after Gazette picked Dudley to beat SP again and CalPreps had us winning by 2 points? If not, then maybe you should change your name to Orange and attend, pulling for the Mustangs. If you did go and saw that fabulous win, don't give up your tickets but color everything in Raider Red so those ponies get confused and think they are at Lineberger Stadium. Take some limburger cheese and hide in under the Mustang bleachers as well to remind them of the visitor side smell.

Reactions: RidiculouslyRED
Hi Sasha, I appreciate the feedback. You can bet I will be wearing RED from head to toe!!!! And I would not sell my tickets for $35. each. I am planning on having a BIG RED Celebration around 10 on Friday night. I may sound crazy but after all I am …….RidiculouslyRED!!! Hope to see you there Sasha!!! Go Big Red!!!!!

Hi Sasha, I appreciate the feedback. You can bet I will be wearing RED from head to toe!!!! And I would not sell my tickets for $35. each. I am planning on having a BIG RED Celebration around 10 on Friday night. I may sound crazy but after all I am …….RidiculouslyRED!!! Hope to see you there Sasha!!! Go Big Red!!!!!
Unfortunately, I live in Greensboro and can't make this week's game in person but will be listening online. it may only be a 17-14 victory but I am hoping to be in Raleigh next Saturday wearing my RAIDER REDS.

BTW, can you change that blue background on your avatar to black or red?

To my Red Raider brothers, many of us have stood where you will soon stand. We have stood, on the field, waiting for that first whistle to blow. While we waited, we knew as a Red Raider that the team across from us was about to have a bad day. We knew it because it was expected of us, that we were from Belmont NC, that we embraced our legacy and that we loved the stage. When that first whistle blows, there will be 11 Red Raiders firing down the field with total destructive purpose. Count on it because you are brothers and come from Champions! It will be special. It will be joyous. It will be with you forever.

This is it. This is your turn. This is the time to stand with many before you. This is the time to put your name along side all the very best.

We are the Mighty Red Raiders!!!

To my Red Raider brothers, many of us have stood where you will soon stand. We have stood, on the field, waiting for that first whistle to blow. While we waited, we knew as a Red Raider that the team across from us was about to have a bad day. We knew it because it was expected of us, that we were from Belmont NC, that we embraced our legacy and that we loved the stage. When that first whistle blows, there will be 11 Red Raiders firing down the field with total destructive purpose. Count on it because you are brothers and come from Champions! It will be special. It will be joyous. It will be with you forever.

This is it. This is your turn. This is the time to stand with many before you. This is the time to put your name along side all the very best.

Preach it my Red Raider Brother, preach it!
GO BIG RED !

To follow up where seadog left off...take note of these years. we must believe that we can win this game even if it gets tough. FIGHT WITH ALL YOU HAVE BIG RED AND WIN!!!

YEARWESTERN FINAL STATE FINALS WINNERYEARWESTERN FINAL STATE FINALS WINNERYEARWESTERN FINAL STATE FINALS WINNER
ICE BOWL
CARVER 27
SOUTH POINT 6
CARVER 34
WILSON FIKE 0
CARVER
3A
2003SNOW BOWL
ASHEVILLE 10
SOUTH POINT 57
NE GUILFORD 10
SOUTH POINT 27
SOUTH POINT
3A
2008WEST ROWAN 35
SOUTH POINT 7
WEST ROWAN 35
WEST CRAVEN 7
WEST ROWAN
3A
2009ANSON 21
SOUTH POINT 35
SP PASSING BOWL 2H
[SJ 28 - SP 14 HALFTIME]
SOUTH JOHNSTON
SOUTH POINT 42
SOUTH POINT
3AA
2014CREST 13
SOUTH POINT 7
CREST 24
HAVELOCK 3
CREST
3A
KINGS MTN
SOUTH POINT 29

ROCKY MOUNT
SOUTH POINT 21
ROCKY MOUNT (OT) - 3A2016
HIBRITEN 0
SOUTH POINT 26
ROCKY MOUNT 7 SOUTH POINT 16SOUTH POINT
3A
2021DUDLEY 38
SOUTH POINT 0
DUDLEY 69
J.H. ROSE 40
DUDLEY
3A
2022EAST LINCOLN
SOUTH POINT

Last edited:

I bet you were at the Golden Lion beach bar and grill when you typed this. Did you sell the Emerald Isle property? Also good luck to Red Raiders tonight.

Bunch of uppity, better than you, knuckleheads. They need to get their heads outta their own butts and see how the rest of the high schools do things. It’d be different if there was no money in that community.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT