ADVERTISEMENT

South Fork Athletic Conference

I think if you can contain Harris for us I dont think you'll have a problem with Ikard. Although I'd say that West has more overall talent in the backfield than we do this season and they have another kid with some speed that runs hard.
I noticed that West has two backs in the top five for rushing yards in the conference so they have been very successful running the ball this year.

Shows a 2a dynasty is on the way. Hibriten May slowly fade to old Hibriten as Newton’s JVs and I guess the middle school is fueled and pumped with talent and potential?

Newton Middle is 4-0 right now with a lopsided win over Mill Creek on Wednesday. I don't know if the classes there are as full of talent as the current Freshman class. Only time will tell. Linemen are always at a premium in our area.

it's game day strap on that helmet tight and good luck to all.let's hope for a injury free night of football,win or lose. let your sportsmanship shine go big red.

Shows a 2a dynasty is on the way. Hibriten May slowly fade to old Hibriten as Newton’s JVs and I guess the middle school is fueled and pumped with talent and potential?
Hibriten won the JV game against Newton. Newton and Hibriten should both be good in 2A for years to come.

Hibriten won the JV game against Newton. Newton and Hibriten should both be good in 2A for years to come.

I didn’t figure they did since South Caldwell JV beat Hibriten and South is suppose to be in a big drought. I think they are in rythem now and may win a couple games before they close out and be a whole new team next year.

35-14 Lincolnton over Bandys at the half. If were gonna make a run and try to get in the playoffs were gonna have to let Tyshaun Harris carry us there.

Reactions: cougars45
Not at the game but Im hearing that North is WAY more athletic than East is

Ahhh I’m loving it. I’m telling ya I’m pulling hard for East and Lincolnton to beat West Lincoln. That’ll give North the county crown for the first time

East scores on a 65 yard pass makes in 35-31 with 1:33 to go. North has the ball on their 40

Oh I’m sure there’s some crying a going on. I mean good grief I don’t understand how anyone can blow that big of a lead

This is depressing y’all. And it won’t get any better for North or not much better next year. EL and Lincolnton return ALOT. Well EL will. Extremely young team. NL loses a great QB and hate to think we’re the weapons are gonna transfer to. More seniors on this team than the other Lincoln schools.

This is a good team, just a breakdown in defense and offense(2nd half). Wish the best for North and hopefully at least defeat Maiden and Lincolnton and Bandys to close out. I hope the JVs are loaded this year, they’ll be badly needed

Reactions: N-C Red Devils
This is depressing y’all. And it won’t get any better for North or not much better next year. EL and Lincolnton return ALOT. Well EL will. Extremely young team. NL loses a great QB and hate to think we’re the weapons are gonna transfer to. More seniors on this team than the other Lincoln schools.

This is a good team, just a breakdown in defense and offense(2nd half). Wish the best for North and hopefully at least defeat Maiden and Lincolnton and Bandys to close out. I hope the JVs are loaded this year, they’ll be badly needed
After the initial scores reported in the first half, i thought North was on the way to blowing East out of the water but I guess a 28-0 run in the second half changed everything around in that game real quick. Congrats to East on an impressive comeback. We still have three teams undefeated in conference play and things are looking very interesting going down the stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT