ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus VS Pender

SCHS2011

Dec 12, 2015
So onto the next week. Penders always a hard hitting team, wonder who’s gonna be the quarterback this week. Lots of questions going into this game.

Reactions: UNC1980Swo
I mean I hope its Blackwell...but I mean if you had asked me two weeks ago if this was even a discussion we would be having right now I would've laughed you out the room...but here we are. I'm sincerely trying not to be too rough on dove cause I do think he's a great guy, but he strongly put a dent in my confidence in him Friday night. This team has talent. We are by no means a state contender, but theres not single game left we have to play that we shouldn't be competitive in and Friday night was no exception. I've seen South Columbus teams with less overall talent than this team win 7 and 8 ball games.

4 seasons of bad football and many on here have blamed the kids …. Saying there is no talent….

I’m just here to say….

It’s not the kids

14-13 halftime Pender. Blackwell with a 46 yard touchdown pass in the first, Blackwell also with a rushing TD. Hope we come out strong in the second half.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Stallions with a big kickoff return, quick south score and 2 point conversion and its Stallions 29-22 5 minutes left in 3rd. We got a shootout in Vinegar Hill.

Stallions hold on 4th down. End of 3rd a quarter. Blackwell is at Quarterback Chip, glad to see you buddy it’s been some time.

Reactions: chipshot1
Stallions drove down, turned over on downs Pender with the ball on own 35 4 minutes left. Need a stop from the D.

A Caines kid rotated out at Quarterback last night, anyone know what year he is? Hadn't seen him before last night.

Last edited:
A Caines kid rotated out at Quarterback last night, anyone know what year he is? Hadn't seen him before last night.
Was it Cox or Caines ? #11? He’s a hell of an athlete from everything I see and has a strong arm but he’s not the passer Blackwell is….

He goes for the home run ball it seems every drop back where Blackwell takes what the defense gives him and makes the more higher percentage completion instead of the 30 yard bomb…

Was it Cox or Caines ? #11? He’s a hell of an athlete from everything I see and has a strong arm but he’s not the passer Blackwell is….

He goes for the home run ball it seems every drop back where Blackwell takes what the defense gives him and makes the more higher percentage completion instead of the 30 yard bomb...
Im not sure, WWAY said Caines on the sports series and I thought Cox was number 12, but i may be totally wrong on that. Blackwell is definitely the better passer tho. I know Dove wants to run Blackwell.

A win is a win, but SC being excited about beating a very weak Pender team is not much of a win. SC was once a powerhouse in the East and now they celebrate a win over Pender. What has happened?

Im not sure, WWAY said Caines on the sports series and I thought Cox was number 12, but i may be totally wrong on that. Blackwell is definitely the better passer tho. I know Dove wants to run Blackwell.
IMO, Blackwell is a better runner than a passer. He's the best athlete on the field for SC so the ball needs to be in his hands regardless.

IMO, Blackwell is a better runner than a passer. He's the best athlete on the field for SC so the ball needs to be in his hands regardless.
I can agree with that, he needs to have his hands on the ball nearly every play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT