ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Game Updates

I lost a lot of respect for that program after a Robbinsville player hurled a racial epithet to a Murphy Bulldog player 2 years ago. When the coach didn't apologize to the player...and Coach Walsh did not, I was disgusted with your program. Not all Robbinsville fans are like that.....I know it, but Walsh and others sure do not have problems with it.
In my opinion, the player should make the apology, not the coach. I understand that the R'ville player did actually apologize later.

Question - have you EVER known Coach Gentry to apologize to an opposing team's player for an insulting remark that one of his players made??? uuummmm .... NO.

I'm thinkin' that you, Ernie, are a hater, and it really doesn't matter what is said or what logic is put forth ... you are still gonna hate and celebrate anything bad happening to Robbinsville ... so have at it.

(BTW Coach Gentry agrees that private and charter schools have an advantage because of the number of kids (all of Mecklenburg County) they have to pull from - he even wrote to the NCHSAA about it.):cool:

In my opinion, the player should make the apology, not the coach. I understand that the R'ville player did actually apologize later.

Question - have you EVER known Coach Gentry to apologize to an opposing team's player for an insulting remark that one of his players made??? uuummmm .... NO.

I'm thinkin' that you, Ernie, are a hater, and it really doesn't matter what is said or what logic is put forth ... you are still gonna hate and celebrate anything bad happening to Robbinsville ... so have at it.

(BTW Coach Gentry agrees that private and charter schools have an advantage because of the number of kids (all of Mecklenburg County) they have to pull from - he even wrote to the NCHSAA about it.):cool:

I don't really care what you think. You asked me a question and I gave you an answer. Deal with it.

As anybody who has read ncpreps for the last 16 years knows, Knine is 100% Bulldogs to the bone. But I will definantly vouch for the character and quality of man and leader of young men that Coach Walsh is. I have ZERO doubt that that he and Coach Gentry would handle any discipline issues on their teams quickly and privately the way it should be. Walsh and Gentry have had a team in the state championship game 6 seasons straight. That doesn't happen without team discipline being at the forefront of both programs.

As anybody who has read ncpreps for the last 16 years knows, Knine is 100% Bulldogs to the bone. But I will definantly vouch for the character and quality of man and leader of young men that Coach Walsh is. I have ZERO doubt that that he and Coach Gentry would handle any discipline issues on their teams quickly and privately the way it should be. Walsh and Gentry have had a team in the state championship game 6 seasons straight. That doesn't happen without team discipline being at the forefront of both programs.

He let the kid continue to play AFTER having hurled such epithet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT