Them braves got back some studs .
1500 yard rusher
1200 yard receiver
Best fullback in wnc
3 solid lineman
A. 500 yard rusher
Defense 7 starters back

Reactions: TigerDen2
Braves the 1200 yrd receiver aint nothin without a qb to get him the ball. Who will be slinging the rock this fall?

R’ville returns the best RB in the conference as well adds another back in Hooper. Orr should take over the QB reigns and is a 6’2” power runner and not afraid to hit or be hit. Our line will have some growing pains but Anderson is an agile runner who often made loss yards into positives. Excitement is building but it’s still early and hopefully internal things will continue to work out. We lost a ton of experience but also some of the unwanted attitude. Going to miss some players but won’t know for sure until that first game. All I can say is preseason predictions will go Murphy (Gentry back), Cherokee (state champ hangover), Swain (b/c it’s Swain), R’ville (b/c we have to prove). That’s what I can assume for 1-4 just from previous years but that does not discredit the rest of the conference from proving something. Andrews could surprise someone (very good talent coming up). As for Rosman, they always play with that chip on their shoulders. Always capable of putting up a fight especially at their place. Hayesville still putting it together but can’t count them out.

Don’t think he is leaving or hadn’t heard that.

We will break in a new what but so does almost every team in conf

Bobby crow is gonna surprise a lot of people!! Smart and can throw tha ball!! He's tha 1 who kept us in tha game with rosman!!!

Reactions: Rhinos87
He broke his leg or something during b-ball wonder if he will be ready I sure hope so he did a nice job last year

Tore his knee up really bad!! Think he'll be back right before tha season!! Not for sure on summer ball and camps and stuff!!

Reactions: Kevin2346
Braves fans...any changes in yalls schedule this season? or just same as last seasons with home and aways flipped?

Bobby crow is gonna surprise a lot of people!! Smart and can throw tha ball!! He's tha 1 who kept us in tha game with rosman!!!
He looked good that game. Hope he is healthy for you guys. Rosman returns the Stewart kid at QB, had a great year last year so I believe we are set there.

Is Murphy going to get the transfer in at QB? Either the former Bulldog or the former Hayesville QB?

Are you 1 of tha football/wrestln gods outta 13 title town, 52 title if they counted back in tha 10s and 20s!??

Most schedules stay the same with just the home/away games swapped from the previous season. I have seen hayesville's and rosmans on maxpreps already. I am a cherokee fan but am from the charlotte area...saw them beat robbinsville, mitchell, and win state last year and listen to other games on the WNCC app on my phone. Even went and watched girls bball team win at graystone. Definately not robbinsville fan

Reactions: BravesGWY
I am guessing you are perplexed by the statement....or not. I believe the question asked is there any new games on y'all's schedule.
Correct that was my ?....have no idea how that was so confusing.
I got what you meant!! Was wonderin where you was goin with it cause all I heard last year was that our weak schedule was gonna hurt us in tha play-off and that didn't seem true!! Can see what people mean by tha weak schedule theory but it don't always happen like that!! Please with tha, correct that was my question!! Or, you are perplexed by tha statement!! Don't forget where unz came from!!

O well Kevin, just seen where your from and understand on tha correct gramer deal!! Thought you and that1guy was both from gram county, bout to call unz out on actin above your raisins!! Haha!!

I’ll be honest I think a weak schedule helps the braves . We can’t be like Swain and roll out 50 players . Only got 300 kids so being able to not beat up the boys is a benefit when you try to play in the smc every Friday

Reactions: Rhinos87
While at the nayo tourney I heard a very good rumor for the braves. I’ll let you guys know if it happens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT