ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Freedom week 1

I can hear it tooo, we got new coach, new offense, it will take time, Shelbys won 4 titles, and are dominant. . Lol....

The river is up, mosquitos are biting, and game officials are waiting! Look for fog about dark. The best band in the state and a pretty good hamburger.

I know alot bout Morganton, i had place at Steele Creek for 5 yrs, so i came down in town alott,
Now im on lake James om Marion side

Reactions: patsfball
Wow...you guys seriously need take the smack talking down a notch. The moderators will be all over this thread once they see all that junk about Steele creek and lake James. Clean it up...

On the other hand I do get it. This game is over and there is no reason to really discuss it.

Lions by as much as they want.

Wow...you guys seriously need take the smack talking down a notch. The moderators will be all over this thread once they see all that junk about Steele creek and lake James. Clean it up...

On the other hand I do get it. This game is over and there is no reason to really discuss it.

Lions by as much as they want.
Let's talk about the body of water that 91 knows all about.... the Catawba river that runs majestically along the banks of Freedom stadium.

In 24 hours the score is 14-14 with the Pats driving to go ahead! Sweat is dripping, nails are being bitten and JBB is locked in! The shot heard around CC is about to be sent down range!!

Reactions: patsfball
In 24 hours the score is 14-14 with the Pats driving to go ahead! Sweat is dripping, nails are being bitten and JBB is locked in! The shot heard around CC is about to be sent down range!!
How are they going to score them 14 points???

How are they going to score them 14 points???

Freedom didn't blink and after 1 and a half quarters the Lions got confused. 1 long pass, and most importantly, one early long drive! You boys better come to play, but I think the ink has blinded you!

Freedom didn't blink and after 1 and a half quarters the Lions got confused. 1 long pass, and most importantly, one early long drive! You boys better come to play, but I think the ink has blinded you!
Shelby 56 freedom 7

Y'all got y'all wish this season!!! All I heard is if y'all would of played Shelby later in the season it will be a different game!!! I just pray that D let y'all score this time around!!!

Reactions: seadog28
Y'all got y'all wish this season!!! All I heard is if y'all would of played Shelby later in the season it will be a different game!!! I just pray that D let y'all score this time around!!!

Loving this, Shelltown! Were you one of the many ready to run Coach Ware out of town back in the dark ages? No, no, no not you! That little unmentioned piece of the Shelby Dynasty has mysteriously gone away, but I remember!

The Lion arrogance is understandable, but tastes like tofu livermush. Drive for 5 is going to end up being "can we stay alive?" Many smiles will broaden outside of Shelby city hall this year, my friend. JBB don't blink, and neither do we!!

Loving this, Shelltown! Were you one of the many ready to run Coach Ware out of town back in the dark ages? No, no, no not you! That little unmentioned piece of the Shelby Dynasty has mysteriously gone away, but I remember!

The Lion arrogance is understandable, but tastes like tofu livermush. Drive for 5 is going to end up being "can we stay alive?" Many smiles will broaden outside of Shelby city hall this year, my friend. JBB don't blink, and neither do we!!
Lol are you coming to the livermush festival this year???

How many times do we have to say.....play with what you have. We had a running team those first two years, not a spread team.....but look at us now. #DRIVEFORFIVE

Is your plane delayed or something? Tower is telling you it is time to takeoff....like we're gonna do to SP.

In 12 hours this thread will be 10 pages long. Shelby fans moaning, groaning, dumbfounded and shocked while every other team in the State is celebrating THE upset!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT