ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Freedom week 1

shelbyfan1

Aug 22, 2011
We travel up to Morganton, to take on Freedom.
A team with new coach and new offense.
Always hate playing there, refs seem to be flag happy.i dont expect fri to be any different.
Love how Shelbys looking, wepons everywhere in offense.
And defensive wise, one of best in State.
I saw Freedom Wed. At AC. They play hard, pretty decent size.
I look for Shelby to pull out a 38-14 win

Last edited:
Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Okay, let's talk exposure. The Lions will be exposed like a Scotsman in a kilt on a windy day! JBB don't play! Loss #1 for the "Paper lions"!

Reactions: patsfball
Seapuke worry about your midgets and what u got this week, we will handle business, i promise u.

Two years ago we went up there with maybe the best offense in Shelby High history and come away with hard fought 12 point win.Never easy up there and with a new hall of fame coach at the helm it will be tough.

No crying here ever, SP will never do or be what Shelby has done, in mean time check your series record....lol

No crying here ever, SP will never do or be what Shelby has done, in mean time check your series record....lol

Please?!! You boys will get rolled by us and Reidsville and it won't be pretty! Unfortunately, you won't make it to Reidsville!

ROFL got to give dog credit he's slinging bricks left and right already

I think he wants Shelby to lose more than he wants SP to win ha ha

He must have gotten an early start this weekend on the wild Irish rose .... once it wears off he'll be drooling in his tapioca puddin with his fellow residents of the old folks home ;)

Last night a saw a team with 2 big power backs, and a Qb that could run and throw, tgey couldnt move it on our 1st D.
Seadog what makes u think Sp can.

ROFL got to give dog credit he's slinging bricks left and right already

I think he wants Shelby to lose more than he wants SP to win ha ha

He must have gotten an early start this weekend on the wild Irish rose .... once it wears off he'll be drooling in his tapioca puddin with his fellow residents of the old folks home ;)

Ah! Slinging bricks amongst rabid fans of young men used to be how we rolled. These young men are us, and should they not realize how special they are, then we have failed. I refuse to be a p***y! You Shelby crowd may be comfortable with it.

None here you may ask coon puppy bout me, cause im asking him bout u...lol

Last night a saw a team with 2 big power backs, and a Qb that could run and throw, tgey couldnt move it on our 1st D.
Seadog what makes u think Sp can.

I think we can because we think we can! This BS dynasty tour will meet a bad ass screw you bunch who thinks you're wussies! I know you're not wussies, but 99 % of teams you play would rather be somewhere else. Not us! Not Freedom! Not Reidsville! Not Southpointe! Not Crest!

Do your parades, kiss your cousins, beat your chests, but fury is about to ruin the party!

Theres where u could be wrong, u may have one or 2 or 3 Shelby fans who go crazy with stuff, but most of us respect Sp.
I seen my 1st game between the 2 in 1979
And i respect Sp, but can they beat us this yr? Still gotta play the game.

sf1, I feel you! What most numb nut Shelby fans don't understand is that the town of Belmont despises you for good reason. We are Milltown tough and you scrotum sacs are in our way. You have always been arrogant and always condescending. I like many Lion fans, but eff you! I speak for my bad arse town. Lock your doors after you clear Gastonia!

Lol...u a trip, maybe we meet up at a game...until then gi feed them midgets..

Onethings for sure, i know u hoping Dax goes to VT
He had Vt towel on his waist last night at scrimmage

I graduated with a Don Revels u know of him

I'll be with Bob and Terry. Oops, maybe not with Terry? He may be at a Burns game. Love me some SHS. He's the man! I want to meet LA. I imagine him as an Urkel type dude, but it doesn't really matter, he's a cool dude. Sometimes it's hard to be right all the time!

Yeah i know Shs, Shelby Lion, and Lion Attack, plus Hit man.
And talk to coonie bout every otherday.
Good guys, and i remember when u played too..lol
Good luck against the donkeys this week

I'll be with Bob and Terry. Oops, maybe not with Terry? He may be at a Burns game. Love me some SHS. He's the man! I want to meet LA. I imagine him as an Urkel type dude, but it doesn't really matter, he's a cool dude. Sometimes it's hard to be right all the time!
Let's meet before the game this year at the helmet.I don't want to get in that crowd of rednecks as they head for the exits at halftime.

Onethings for sure, i know u hoping Dax goes to VT
He had Vt towel on his waist last night at scrimmage

Tell him he's a p***y if he goes anywhere else! I'd tell him, but I have
Let's meet before the game this year at the helmet.I don't want to get in that crowd of rednecks as they head for the exits at halftime.

Lol, that 3rd loss will be devastating. Hitman will be calling for Ware's hide!

Back to topic...oh the refs will screw us, oh the time clock dude will screw us, oh the fog will screw us! An L is an L gentlemen, live with it! Your growth will be another team's hedge clipper! Don't eff with JBB!

we are young, new coach, new system....will only get better as season goes on. Wished we were playing Shelby week 10 or 11.

Not downing patsball, i remember lance 1st yr too, im sure u will be better,got to with him at coach, and athletes yall have

Reactions: patsfball
Not hardly....the things I've heard lately only make me more confident we could be seeing another undefeated season....including the South PointE that could beat us.

Alright 72, easy there big guy. I appreciate the confidence and loyalty, but there is a lot of football yet to be played!

Pats,

Good luck, brother! The "paper lions" are nervous! Can't wait to hear the excuses!
yea, I sense the same thing. This could shock the football community, well the Cleveland County football community anyway. I can hear it now.... "the refs, the fog, the refs, JBB, this place always....."

Reactions: seadog28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT