ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby at Salisbury next week.Going to be a great one

When I went to watch Salisbury play in the Playoffs last year I purchased my at the gate by using a phone taking a photo of a bar code or something like that

Last edited:
Now more on a legal scholar thought. I'm wondering if legally they can turn down legal us tender currency 🤣
There was a proposed bill that would require high schools to accept cash back in January. Last I heard it had passed the house but not the senate.

There was another bill which would prohibit large bearded men with bad attitudes who participate in demolition sports from attending football games and starting fights and cussing out opposing fans after their team has lost; and from messing around in the other team's endzones and from clotheslining their opponents backs and receivers who break loose down the sideline, but I don't think it passed.

There was a proposed bill that would require high schools to accept cash back in January. Last I heard it had passed the house but not the senate.

There was another bill which would prohibit large bearded men with bad attitudes who participate in demolition sports from attending football games and starting fights and cussing out opposing fans after their team has lost; and from messing around in the other team's endzones and from clotheslining their opponents backs and receivers who break loose down the sideline, but I don't think it passed.
I got friends in important positions looking out for me 😉. Honestly private business I could see but a public entity I would believe they would have to accept legal tender.

I got friends in important positions looking out for me 😉. Honestly private business I could see but a public entity I would believe they would have to accept legal tender.
Hey, the man you said acted up after the Maiden-Lincolnton game said the reason he was yelling and cussing is because "This large bearded man" poured a half-full keg of ice cold Gatorade on his head and he nearly froze. His teeth chattering sounded like somebody playing dice in a bathtub.

All jokes aside our fans are spoiled, ive been mad at crowd support, guess u win 7 out of last 12 championships fans get spoiled.
Dont know if loosing 1st 3 games or our conf. Has hurt us...
Few years back i remember Crest crowds were weak...now there winning people back comming...signs of the times

I can understand with the long drive from Shelby to Salisbury. That could have an effect. Hopefully some good weather for Friday.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Gofan app or website can be used to purchase the tickets. I would expect a much better crowd this week than last. Friday games always do much better at Salisbury. Thomasville game was just very sloppy. A ton of penalties (some big plays called back). Seemed to be quite the anomaly truly. Was also a much needed wake-up call for guys.

It’s true they don’t two platoon like back in the Pinyan days. Best guy will play regardless of position (thus the starting QB playing in the secondary). Most of these seniors have at least 3 years of varsity experience and have obviously played a lot of big time games. If this weren’t the case then this seasons schedule being weaker may have much more of an impact. Expect a good game. My dad played at GWU in the late 70s- early 80s so I grew up hearing a lot of stories about high school ball in that area. He was college teammates with y’all’s old coach.

I have been a season pass holder for over 50 years. In my section it is always empty because most of the people who used to sit there are dead or either too old to make it to the games. I am still there every home game and most of the away games.

Gofan app or website can be used to purchase the tickets. I would expect a much better crowd this week than last. Friday games always do much better at Salisbury. Thomasville game was just very sloppy. A ton of penalties (some big plays called back). Seemed to be quite the anomaly truly. Was also a much needed wake-up call for guys.

It’s true they don’t two platoon like back in the Pinyan days. Best guy will play regardless of position (thus the starting QB playing in the secondary). Most of these seniors have at least 3 years of varsity experience and have obviously played a lot of big time games. If this weren’t the case then this seasons schedule being weaker may have much more of an impact. Expect a good game. My dad played at GWU in the late 70s- early 80s so I grew up hearing a lot of stories about high school ball in that area. He was college teammates with y’all’s old coach.

Yeah that had to be coach Norman, he was a GW grad. Played i belive 77-80

I did read where Salisbury RB broke school record for most TDs in a season. He is up to 37 for the season. The previous record that was held was by another RB from last year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I don't think the NFHS network will be showing this game. I don't see it on the site. Not sure but none of their games at home has been streamed?
Does Shelby use the Utube channel to stream the games?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT