ADVERTISEMENT

Season In February will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump lost in what was decidedly the most secure election in US history. Either you are going to continue to support a person who refuses to leave power, or a uhhh, dictator - or you support the peaceful transition of power regardless of your political ideology. You can whine about ‘voter fraud’, lol, all you want to - but it’s a Fox News, conservative generated talking point to outrage YOU, the typical American conservative. Embarrassing.

Give the parents and kids the opportunity to vote on whether to play or sit it out over covid. I bet that it will be 85 to 90 percent would vote to play! But they will not have any input on this matter!

Reactions: Mhsneer and BK13T-$
Trump lost in what was decidedly the most secure election in US history. Either you are going to continue to support a person who refuses to leave power, or a uhhh, dictator - or you support the peaceful transition of power regardless of your political ideology. You can whine about ‘voter fraud’, lol, all you want to - but it’s a Fox News, conservative generated talking point to outrage YOU, the typical American conservative. Embarrassing.

tenor.gif

What I find amusing is a liberal lecturing someone on supporting the peaceful transition of power. Bet you weren't singing that tune when Trump won and the little antifa cockroaches came out of mommy and daddys basement to riot and loot innocent business establishments.

Thanks for the laugh on a Monday

Last edited:
The point is, we all want football, but it's not happening until February and there is nothing we can do about it other than support the kids when it gets here.
You do realize this fraud has to be proven in court and not YouTube right? You do realize the things you are seeing is misinformation designed to make you question things right? You need to learn how things work. Until Trump has proven this fraud in the courts, there is nothing to stand on. I don't care what Billy Jo in Grand Rapids is telling you. YouTube is not the courts. Learn how the system works pal. Let's not forget Trump's own DHS said this was the most secure evidence ever. Get real and stop believing this crap you are.

And no I don't like Biden, but I hate a fraud worse and you know who that fraud I speak of is.

No shit it has to go to court. I'm not a young buck, I've done my research. Trump will win in courts. So why has the main stream media called Biden as winner if it has to go through courts. See your argument is not valid. There's plenty of fruad in multiple states and countries. The computer software used by many states has glitches to switch votes. This is all proven, listen to trump's legal team and not the crooked media. Wait till they declare trump president, the streets will be on fire. You better be able to protect your loved ones. But you are probably the guy who will be on his knees waiting for them to come get you. Me and you brother, live in two totally different worlds.

Most secure hahahhahahahah wow clown go back to bed. Over 300 testimonials all from different people, explaining the fraud. Biden and his supporters continue to repeat there are no cases. Hahahha wow

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mhsneer
That's freaking laughable. You're pathetic. Keep digging in your rabbit hole. It's over. It doesn't matter what's on YouTube. I've never seen people go to bat for a scum wannabe dictator so much. Sounds like you want violence.

Last edited:
Most secure hahahhahahahah wow clown go back to bed. Over 300 testimonials all from different people, explaining the fraud. Biden and his supporters continue to repeat there are no cases. Hahahha wow

That's what DHS said. Cut your tv and internet off. Get outside and find some oxygen for that brain.

Obama peacefully transferred power to Trump.
Biden has not officially been recorded by 50 states yet. That will happens on December 14th when the delegates from each state award their delegates and the elected president is official. Trump will remain President until 1/20/21 and will remain in charge until then. After 12/14/20 when it is official, then Trump can state a peaceful transfer but he doesn't have to do anything. I would not blame him if he gave the democrats no help at all. They started from day one of his presidency trying to bring him down with The Mulliar crap that found nothing, then the impeachment that went nowhere, and with all they put this president through for his whole presidency he was the best president at doing more of what he promised than any president since Reagan. So he is in his right if he doesn't give a peaceful transfer and he will not be the first president to do it this way. As I said, he has until 12/14/20 when it becomes official by the states and not the Fake News.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$ and Dadof23
They?? Obama did what he was supposed to do and stepped away. Do you seriously think he was behind everything? With that said, how many indictments where handed out during the Russian investigation?

Serious question, do you want football coaches acting like Trump when they lose or teaching the kids to act like this.

Some of you need to go look at his Twitter and see how insane the man is.

They?? Obama did what he was supposed to do and stepped away. Do you seriously think he was behind everything? With that said, how many indictments where handed out during the Russian investigation?
Obama and the democrat party have denied that Trump was the legitimate President from the day the election and up until this day. You are as much of a Snowflake as the idiot Antifa that are rioting, looting, and arsonist out there destroying cities across America. According to how the Democrats think, Antifa and BLM are immune to CORONA-19 with thousands at their riots because they claimed the Trump rallies were spreading COVID-19 but not once said anything about the Antifa and BLM spreading the virus. Explain that, oh you think like the far left Anti-American Anti-Constitutionelest !

Serious question, do you want football coaches acting like Trump when they lose or teaching the kids to act like this.

Some of you need to go look at his Twitter and see how insane the man is.
This is my last post until we are talking sports again because all this hate is way to negative. I do have a few questions however for you people who it looks like they will be getting there way in January.
1. Have you seen the videos over the weekend of Antifa and BLM members hitting and threatening the elderly and kids? It makes me so sick and angry that sports then become small.
2. Now that you have put this hatred for our country and shown them they do not need to respect our government what do you expect they will do going forward? Do you expect they will no longer be violent because Biden is your President?
3. What happens if Biden does not give them what they want and they riot burn and hurt people? What will you do with them then?

You should be very embarrassed that you have taught and fueled all this hatred in the youth of america who only understand social media. It is sad because I could imagine if they ever throw fireworks into a crowd going forward they will be put in jail, however it is fine to get the Evil Trump out of office that has simply done nothing more wrong then pissing you people off with his tweets and putting a Red candidate in office. You people have created more hate and negatively affected our youth in more ways than any in american history. So enjoy your victory and the blood and lost generation you will leave behind so you could gain victory. You people make me as sick as watching a elderly man get beat up for doing what the our laws allow him to do. Kids are scared,lost and failing school. Again congratulations you won!!!

Show me where Obama has denied that about Trump?

I don't want to hear a single person that advocates for Trump talk about hate and fear.

Meanwhile stop letting the media let you think that BLM and Antifa are coming for you. With that said, what has Trump done to stop the violence other than run his mouth and push it on? For every memeber of either group there is some unhinged gun carrying moron that thinks he's in a milita ready to pounce when time is up for Trump.

You really are too ignorant to breathe good air. You are the reason that many, and I mean a hell of a lot, of former posters have quit this site. I guess for whatever reason the PTB decided to let you spin your BS constantly in order to get clicks. Well.... what used to be a good informative site is now nothing but a shouting down of anyone that has a conservative viewpoint. I guess we should have seen that coming..... keep proving yourself to be the board idiot thunder...it's a badge you have more than earned.

Blame blame blame typical. If you have a conservative viewpoint that's fine. There is a difference in having a solid viewpoint and shouting and screaming unsubstantiated claims and conspiracies with a lack of evidence. Especially those that keep getting shot down. We'll add hypotheticals into that as well.

If you or anyone else leaves the board because of any poster, then you are the true snowflakes.

And some people on here would fit in good in Alabama, Mississippi, or West Virginia, but I'm not going to tell them to leave.

You shouldn't be in the country. Your type should go to Cuba. Bring your wife or husband and sign off. Your the reason this country is crumbling fast then we can type. You have no idea clown.

• Haha
Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Blame blame blame typical. If you have a conservative viewpoint that's fine. There is a difference in having a solid viewpoint and shouting and screaming unsubstantiated claims and conspiracies with a lack of evidence. Especially those that keep getting shot down. We'll add hypotheticals into that as well.

If you or anyone else leaves the board because of any poster, then you are the true snowflakes.

Provide solid points or things that Biden has done in 50 years in office. You cant be this slow mentally man. Like I said we live in two different worlds brother, my grandkids that are 7 and 9 known more about this stuff then you man. Sign off go look in the mirror smack ur self a few times try 50 pushup. Get the blood flowing and ask yourself what is my life?

Show me where Obama has denied that about Trump?

I don't want to hear a single person that advocates for Trump talk about hate and fear.

Meanwhile stop letting the media let you think that BLM and Antifa are coming for you. With that said, what has Trump done to stop the violence other than run his mouth and push it on? For every memeber of either group there is some unhinged gun carrying moron that thinks he's in a milita ready to pounce when time is up for Trump.

I know blm and antifa aren’t coming for me lol. I live in Mitchell county. If they could find it we have a special way of dealing with looting and violence. There’s a reason they send gang leaders to prison in the mountains. We still have some good ole boys that take care of sissy’s attitudes.

I am a small business owner and I know through Qbama years my business was not very good. In Trump 4 year my business is much better making a profit again gas prices cheap people have extra money to spend. I vote on my pocketbook and who is best for the economy.

How was it during the Bush years?

Provide solid points or things that Biden has done in 50 years in office. You cant be this slow mentally man. Like I said we live in two different worlds brother, my grandkids that are 7 and 9 known more about this stuff then you man. Sign off go look in the mirror smack ur self a few times try 50 pushup. Get the blood flowing and ask yourself what is my life?

You're right we do. You live in some conspiracy fantasy and can't get out of your own way.

Not very well but I am not talking about Bush I am talking about what Trump has done for the economy. We will see the next 4 years when gas is $4 a gallon and people don't have the extra money to spend. Plus their is not a lot of difference between Bush and Biden and Obama you could put them all in a sack and shake well and dump them out and I don't which one would come out first!

If the economy was so good it would have never collapsed like it did with Covid. People don't have money. People are living paycheck to paycheck.

Gas won't be $4 a gallon. Stop with that mess. Go look at gas prices year by year. When they were $4 a gallon it was due to the Bush recession. They're cheap now because of Covid. Until now gas prices have been pretty consistent through Obamas last 2 years until the first of the year.

If the economy was so good it would have never collapsed like it did with Covid. People don't have money. People are living paycheck to paycheck.

Gas won't be $4 a gallon. Stop with that mess. Go look at gas prices year by year. When they were $4 a gallon it was due to the Bush recession. They're cheap now because of Covid. Until now gas prices have been pretty consistent through Obamas last 2 years until the first of the year.

"If the economy was so good it would have never collapsed like it did with Covid"..

Oh please that is a ludicrous statement even coming from the likes of you. Of course the economy was going to be hurt by a pandemic especially when businesses are forced to close and unemployment goes thru the roof because of the pandemic. Not to mention with all the uncertainty caused by the covid,people started saving money instead of spending their disposable income....good grief.

Clearly you hate Trump and thats your right but give the man his due...the economy was strong under his administration. Saying the economy wasnt good just because of your personal bias just minimizes any talking points you had and frankly they were all pretty shaky and obviously biased to begin with.

Some of you all are too far gone to even realize it. The ‘Murica you live in is some delusional fantasy. This fictional universe you all live in is sad.

Trump lost, there will be no court, there was no conspiracy, no fraud, no cheating. He lost because 78 million voted against him and his voters belief system. Suck it up buttercup, scoring a touchdown in the 4th when your down big may be a moral victory, but you still got your butt kicked.
No one, Obama, democrats, republicans, hurt Trump more than he has over the years he has been President. You all regurgitate every word the guy says and don’t understand that you have been conned? Well I have a wall on the southern border that Mexico built for sell if you’re that gullible.

He lost, take the defeat with grace. Move on, if we’re picking dictators I wouldn’t want a conman being mine. To guy who said business was booming under Bush, you’re saying your business was up during a recession?

For God’s sake get out of your echo chamber. Do your part for the kids and where a darn mask, limit your holiday interaction, and look out for others. Y’all are so selfish. The kids can’t play because idiots keep finding a way to swear their rights are infringed on. The me, me, me, I, I, I with some of you is unbearable. Do your part and let’s come out of this thing with our families and loved ones healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT