ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ New Hanover

Butt whooping lmaooo

I can't wait to see Scotland vs rose in playoffs gonna be a shoot out like the havelock game maybe a 56-42 game I'll give scots the edge !

The final may get half respectable but there's 75pts difference between these 2 team
NH moving the ball in backups..crowd all excited over there. Scots going home

NH moved the ball on havelock starters but havelock either stuff them or intercepted them everytime they got close to scoring Scotland always had a great team these past 4-5 years even when they lost to new bern they accomplished more than expected but I think it's between rose and Scotland in the east I don't see anybody beating these two ima calling it now Scotland vs rose eastern conference finals

Scotland totaled 478 yards of offense and New Hanover tallied 251 — at halftime, the Scots outgained the Wildcats 400 to 65. (Laurinburg Exchange stats)

I went to the Clinton/Hoggard game Friday night, and noticed a few ladies in Fighting Scots t-shirts coming thru the gate and headed towards the visitor's side just prior to kickoff. I was curious as to a) why go to a Hoggard/Clinton game, and b) why wear your Scots gear? Oh well, I figure maybe they know a kid on one of the teams and were there to show support.
Next morning I see in the paper where Scotland played New Hanover a few miles down the road, which leads me to think the ladies probably ended up going to the wrong stadium. If so, hope they got their $$ back and made it to the correct venue.

Marty,
That's what I was just thinking that when I read your post before I got to the bottom. I wonder if they ever found out they were at the wrong game. Skinner and White can both run the ball very well!!!!

NO THEY NEVER FOUND OUT OR NOTICED WHERE THEY WERE AT. IF THEY CAN,T READ , HOW IN THE HELL CAN THEY READ A MAP.

BUBBA I SHOWED MY GRANDDAUGHTER YOUR POST. I HAVE NOT SEEN HER LAUGH SO MUCH. WELL SINCE WE WENT TO ST PATTIES DAY PU RADE END SAW GO SKIRTS PEOPLE WITH SKIRTS ON. PS HAVE U BEN PROMOETED FROM KEN ERGARDEN. GOOD MORNING PS LET,S HERE FROM THE UHTHER MEMBERS OF YO FAMALEE. I CAN ONLY WAIT TO READ SOME OF THIER FINE WRITTINGS

Scotswin,
What do you think about the prediction on Carolina Preps about Scotland going west for the playoffs?

BUBBA I SHOWED MY GRANDDAUGHTER YOUR POST. I HAVE NOT SEEN HER LAUGH SO MUCH. WELL SINCE WE WENT TO ST PATTIES DAY PU RADE END SAW GO SKIRTS PEOPLE WITH SKIRTS ON. PS HAVE U BEN PROMOETED FROM KEN ERGARDEN. GOOD MORNING PS LET,S HERE FROM THE UHTHER MEMBERS OF YO FAMALEE. I CAN ONLY WAIT TO READ SOME OF THIER FINE WRITTINGS
CT147, why don't you take your KORNY AZZ back in the gopher hole you been in the last couple of months. Your korny jokes about Scotland are played out and useless!!!!

Reactions: Scots_nation
Isn't he a fan of new bern? What's there record this year? Didn't scotland beat them two out of the three times they played in the playoffs the last couple of years?

Scotswin,
What do you think about the prediction on Carolina Preps about Scotland going west for the playoffs?
You have to play who you have to play. I think Scotland doesn't care but those western
schools just assume not add another good team to their mix.. In another way I see a possible
projected #1 east as a team Scotland is easily 50 points better than..We all saw that earlier
in the year. Last year the early projections had the Scots west then that changed. Possible undefeated
and a 3rd round game on the road in the west..

Winners of 4 straight

3 titles in 7 years

Defending champs

Waited on you guys last year. But of course you stood us up, had to beat the the team you lost to by about 5 TD's.

What were you saying? CT really gets to folks, geeze!

Not referring to all the east teams D A NB Dude
That projection hes referring to has new hanover as the east #1. Scotland was 41 ahead of them at the half
on the road.

nEw Hanover does seem to have that X box offense. Works real well against the 11 -12 year olds, but when go against Vince (you knoe ... the 26 year old living in his mom's basement wainting on that computer technication job) it's bad news (Scotland & HavEloc). aLL kidding aside, If nEW Hanover is the #1 seed in the east they should have a good chance playing in the State championship.

nEw Hanover does seem to have that X box offense. Works real well against the 11 -12 year olds, but when go against Vince (you knoe ... the 26 year old living in his mom's basement wainting on that computer technication job) it's bad news (Scotland & HavEloc). aLL kidding aside, If nEW Hanover is the #1 seed in the east they should have a good chance playing in the State championship.
I wouldn't go that far.

Rings are still shiny. We've got a coach with three of them, we good. Maybe Coach Bailey will get one this year.

yep and be proud but don't ever think SC is your whipping boy. Last year would have not been so easy if the circumstances would have been different and to say otherwise is like pissing in the wind soon or later you have to accept the truth that its not rain after all.

Who said they were? It would of been a NB win, we know that. We were waiting to even the score. We accept that we are state champions, and that is truth.

yes you 2014 champs but oh how things can change in a year. hopefully we will get round 4

not really concerned about bailey getting anything as long as the kids give max effort and play smart I have zero complaints no matter what the outcome

Some of those might not understand how difficult it is to when a championship in anything. Sure i will be disappointed but i will be over in about 15 minutes. its only hs football at the end of the day no more no less. its not like the rest of the state is going to play dead for SC or any other team. i saw film on catholic and they are good.

Saw Catholic first hand last year in the title game. They returned almost everyone from that team. Big O line and that Anderson kid can really pound it. Their D is quick and will lay the wood. The West is stacked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT