ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ New Hanover

Scot
You just make the round of eateries Friday night and don't worry about the game. There will be another one next week.

Just trying to enjoy another home away from home for the Scots.
No score predictions from anyone yet...

SF 17 - 3 Minn mid 4th

Around 20.would probably be the line but that's why you play the game. Wasn't the line about 14 against Britt? If we don't beat ourself we can move the ball. Just have to stop White. May have to crowd the box and dare them to throw.
Slowing down White is the key for NH. If they can, they will be in the game. If they cant they will not be in the game. JB did a good job slowing him down and they were in the game. MC did a good job and they were in the game. To be fair, SC was playing MC without their starting QB and there wasn't much threat of passing. JB did a better job and probably was better against the run. They have been strong against the run all year. I don't know if NH can match up like JB.
Britts numbers against the run.
Byrd- 40-149 3.7 avg
Hoke- 32-123 3.8 avg
TS- 36-147 4.1 avg
SC 40-124 3.1

JB has given up 543 rushing yards on the year and NH have up 428 in 1 game. I do believe Havelock is one of the best teams in the state but this is my red flag. I just don't see NH stopping the run.

SCOTLAND(#34) vs JACK BRITT
5yrds in first quarter (TD)
4yrds in first quarter (TD)
3yrds in third quarter
8yrds in third quarter
Big run again but called back. 3rd and 7. third quarter
First down. Big gain(cant remember the amount). Fourth Quarter
12yrds. first down. 4th quarter

5+4+3+8+(cant remember the amount)say 25+12= 57 Total Yards(+/-) Last Friday night

SCOTLAND
WIN%: 1.000
PF: 124
PA: 64

NEW HANOVER
WIN%: .664
PF: 96
PA: 89

TEAM SCORING AVERAGE IS ON THE MONEY
SCOTLAND
1ST QUARTER: 12.3
2ND QUARTER: 8.5
3RD QUARTER: 5.0
4TH QUARTER: 5.3
FINAL: 31

NEW HANOVER
1ST QUARTER: 11.0
2ND QUARTER: 9.3
3RD QUARTER: 4.7

4TH QUARTER: 6.7
FINAL: 32

IN ORDER FOR A DEFEAT NEW HANOVER MUST ELIMINATE THE SCAMPER ATTACK
XOLKJ9l.jpg

Last edited:
scamper -----
run with quick light steps, especially through fear or excitement.

I just had to look up the definition and apply it to football.
I don't know about that,,,

scamper -----
run with quick light steps, especially through fear or excitement.

I just had to look up the definition and apply it to football.
I don't know about that,,,
As I run quick, smooth, but yet light to make sharp cuts, I would be in fear of getting hit or excited to punch through the whole and run to the endzone

Any of you guys know if theres an amys famous bowl near legion? i went to the one across from hoggard last year and it was sooooo good..thanks guys
Flaming Amy's Bowl. It is awesome! Plus its right across the street from Hoggard and you can feel the greatness in the air.

I want to but I just don't see NH keeping it close. Hoggard-Clinton will be a much closer game.

Scots should have a good passing game, Douglas III has good hands and size and have shown signs of a good receiver.

Scotland better learn to throw a pass, any pass?

Scot. Threw it 14 times vs. Britt and dropped back 3 other times with no pass. That's 17. Scot just isn't going to throw more than that barring big deficit of course. It's just not the makeup of the team generated from the QB spot. It is what it is. Taller more drop back guys in the pipeline ibut a couple yrs away.Now with that said the scots will throw 25 passes this week......not......

Scotland better learn to throw a pass, any pass?
I'm wondering if you've been to all 4 Scots game we had 3 td passes the first week with the backup make no mistake we will run the ball, but i hope teams continue to think we are one dimensional will be a rude awakening for them + still working the starting Qb back in.

Flaming Amy's Bowl. It is awesome! Plus its right across the street from Hoggard and you can feel the greatness in the air.
It's the old ABC store so I think you are smelling what someone deposited in the parking lot after chugging a fifth.
Wave as you pass Scott Braswell stadium on your way to Gabriel-Jurgenson Field!!!

Scotswin,
After you eat at the Golden Arches, come down to the end zone before the game and introduce yourself. I'll be around the tunnel.

Me and my Daddy and Robert Earl are going to Wilmington tonite. If we get away from here quick enough, we's going to eat at Joe's BBQ in Whiteville. They have a buffaye bar and you can get about everything you would want to. If we is late leaving, then we will probably eat at Hwy 55 burger joint just off 74 somewheres aroung Bolton or Acme Delco. They got good hamburgers, the best french fries you can get, and they serve em in little paper cars. I do not know why they calls it Hwy 55 cause it ain't on highway 55, I do not think highway 55 even runs through that area. We was in Durrham one time and I saw highway 55, but I did not see their cafe. Scotland gotta play some better if we goning to win good. Hope this new coach don't call no more faked punts.

Me and my Daddy and Robert Earl are going to Wilmington tonite. If we get away from here quick enough, we's going to eat at Joe's BBQ in Whiteville. They have a buffaye bar and you can get about everything you would want to. If we is late leaving, then we will probably eat at Hwy 55 burger joint just off 74 somewheres aroung Bolton or Acme Delco. They got good hamburgers, the best french fries you can get, and they serve em in little paper cars. I do not know why they calls it Hwy 55 cause it ain't on highway 55, I do not think highway 55 even runs through that area. We was in Durrham one time and I saw highway 55, but I did not see their cafe. Scotland gotta play some better if we goning to win good. Hope this new coach don't call no more faked punts.
LOL...............Ima thanking you bees in town rrut now. Hope your teem beats them whiper snappas.............I only read the first 4 words and I was out. Glad youre back Bubba. We just need Beffy Larry and Swettbaby
IPB-Gousse-4-1.png

YOU BEES AMAKEN ME LAUGH

Safe trip to you bubba,got to the coast last night taking in everything. Go Scots tonight, will update some from the stands.....

Hey Bubba
Joe's is much better. Hwy 55 is a fancier version of the Golden Arches served in a car shaped box. Oh sorry, that's for the kids meals!!! Bog boys get served their burger on a piece of fancy paper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT