ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland fined and practices taken away

Good job self-reporting once Coach figured out that wasn't allowed. A lot of coaches would have let that slide being at an odd time and in an odd location.

Hope the outside can observe on forgiveness. This situation at hand should not affect Scotland whatsoever, but can get out of hand if someone maneuver's it into drama. Overcoming this obstacle is identical to Scotland winning the first game; easy and moving on. nevertheless hope this condition they are facing does not cost them a twitch on the eyebrow and a bad reputation. This can't be any worse than the Oklahoma high school recruiting situation.

Unquestionably Scotland should just move forward and focus on what's ahead.

Last edited:
Coach Bailey,

I would recommend that you cancel practice during the PSHS week as well as miss your practices that week. That way you only hang 50 on the boys just past cypress vineyards. Heck, that gives me a idea, I might go to jazy Friday, pick up some of the best stuff they got, it's called tomorrow. That way I can forget that night!

Player haters ball!

There's confusion in this Scotland article. In such circumstance, why was the fined not $4,000/2 weeks of missed practice verses the original $400/2 days of missed practice.

Any opinion Monk

power?

Last edited:
I think since it's the first offense against Coach Bailey it's only a $400 fine and a couple practices. I think that's how it starts out and with more offenses after that one .... Higher fines and tougher penalties. Someone with knowledge of the inner workings of the NCHSSA can elaborate

I'm quite sure that there will be no cancellation of practice the week of the Swett game this year.

Dang that sucks! I guess I will have to get two bottles of the good stuff! GO RED DEVILS!!

Just a stupid rule period and goes along with the archaic NCHSAA.....NC football does well in spite of the incompetent buffonery of the NCHSAA...

Just a stupid rule period and goes along with the archaic NCHSAA.....NC football does well in spite of the incompetent buffonery of the NCHSAA...
I wonder if All the schools at UNC the night during dead period were fined? Or Mallard Creek was fined for being at a 7 on 7 in Hoover during this same time? Team camp is Team camp... Whether it being at App St, Elon, or any other campus. They either need to make it a complete dead period or let the coaches coach the kids!!

Reactions: portcity FB
I wonder if All the schools at UNC the night during dead period were fined? Or Mallard Creek was fined for being at a 7 on 7 in Hoover during this same time? Team camp is Team camp... Whether it being at App St, Elon, or any other campus. They either need to make it a complete dead period or let the coaches coach the kids!!

I think the issue was that high school coaches were running the camp at Louisburg (I'm not sure and the article wasn't clear who was running the camp). Louisburg doesn't have a football program and schools like Carolina have college coaches running the camps. My understanding is high school coaches can't be involved and should be at the clinic for that week (reason why there is a dead period for that week). As far as Mallard Creek's 7 on 7 it was July 16-18 which is before the dead period that started on Monday, July 20 to Sunday, July 26 (Several other big 7 on 7 tournaments were going on that same weekend as well).. As I said before, I'm just a small town football fan and I don't know all rules. If someone knows more about it and can explain the rules better ... Please do so.

Just talking amongst us posters here on NC preps. Why restrict anything that helps someone achieve their full potential. Imagine if these teams actually got better than they are now...Wow!! In football or anything else in life you should give the kids the resources to help them get better than they are as long as it's not breaking any laws. #NoLimits #BeAllYouCanBe

Just talking amongst us posters here on NC preps. Why restrict anything that helps someone achieve their full potential. Imagine if these teams actually got better than they are now...Wow!! In football or anything else in life you should give the kids the resources to help them get better than they are as long as it's not breaking any laws. #NoLimits #BeAllYouCanBe

There are two dead periods during the summer ... One is during July 4th week and the other is during the coaches clinic. The first dead period is so kids can have a break and go on vacation. The second dead period is so coaches would go to the clinic instead being with their team. I think if the coaches, if they had their choice would be with their team and nobody would be at the clinic. Kids can still get together and practice on their own or go to teams camps to improve during the dead periods. I think these kids have every opportunity to get better. The kids do a lot during the summer. Most of the kids playing football have been practicing since late May (Spring Practice) to mid/late August with three breaks that I know of. Exams after Spring practice and the two dead periods. That's a lot before the season starts.

GOGO,
By slight chance, are teams allowed to go off to see The Wizard of Oz during the hottest scheduled summer night?

200_s.gif

Last edited:
Funny how all the skirts fans are keeping quiet about the subject! If it was Richmond or any other school they would be all over us!

Funny how all the skirts fans are keeping quiet about the subject! If it was Richmond or any other school they would be all over us!
I just cant believe it... ...I'm shocked......St Andrews football....What..........Hey, I didn't know......nuff said...

Reactions: 1Twister
We made a mistake, caught it, reported it, paid our fine and moved on. You guys can talk about it all you want. Choose your words carefully though. You still have to play is this year. Btw someone is going to get thumped this year.

Last edited:
Here you go again asking for 34-13 to turn into 42-7 when ya'll come to pate stadium, just keep poking the dog that been biting you, no one ever said the Raiders where a smart bunch.

Quiet?
This is reality Mr. Raiders2014. If GoGo doesnt play then that is the signal for the rest not to play. It's tradition.

GO_SCOTS PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS

s_COTLANDS_b_ILL.jpg
Please Mister swett2loses report something positive about Purnell Swett if at all possible and let the Scots take care of the Raiderettes!!!!

Please Mister swett2loses report something positive about Purnell Swett if at all possible and let the Scots take care of the Raiderettes!!!!
Report?
I report NOTHING. I am not a journalist. I am a fan of no one. Though I will say, if it's an article, the scots dig a hole, live in the whole and dont come back out until the flowers are once again blooming on the Yellow Brick Road.

After this dies down you will see threads such as the following:
headbanger.gif

SCOTS BUSTED INDYS A NEW ARS (2,054 views) Last Posted: Go_Scots
SCOTS GO THE BONE YARD AND KILL THEIR DOG (12,375 views) Last Posted: Scot_Nation
RICHMOND HAS LOST THEIR MENTAL EDGE.... (16,143 views) Last Posted: Go_Scots
RICHMOND BETTER GET A NEW STAFF CAUSE SCOTLAND IS KNOCKING (11,864 views) Last Posted: Scotwin

BUT LET IT BE: Scotland fined and practices taken away
Scots try to make the atmosphere feel as such. Then you hear a squeak and its Go_Scots peaking
tkfGL5u6WRMG4MfBdkHSV04WEn5vFZpbPaPISFQN8vCSNwE7k9euanudKpngPL20Juy85CtMHMy90DmeTeBS-VGPml8ldBmw5Hr0-D-moZJQLAgoL6w

Then they try to shut your mouth:
Journalist:
Well GO_SCOTS sir, how did all this get started?
GO_SCOTS: I really dont but it is all over with, we paid our fine and moved on Bob. It's all really a personal matter. We ask the media to give us our privacy. Make no mistake, we will rise again.

Last edited:
You left out the one that will be started Oct. 9, 2015. That one will cover Scotland going to Big Mo and scoring the most points EVER scored in a high school football game in North Carolina.

Reactions: sikner51
Bailey caught it, turned it in, and owned it. Its that what we are suppose to do when we make mistakes, whether knowingly or not? I wish everyone would follow in his steps. Well done coach Bailey!

Reactions: sikner51
You left out the one that will be started Oct. 9, 2015. That one will cover Scotland going to Big Mo and scoring the most points EVER scored in a high school football game in North Carolina.

I hope so!!! What I am wishing for is the defense from the scots pitch a shutout. that would make my day, seeing that PSHS hired a offensive coordinator as the head coach. have I mentioned that before???

Swett2anotherlopsidedloss seeing a how I am in a fairly good mood today, I'll play your silly game. Does the fact that Scotland's players simply board the buses for the short trip over to Big Mo stadium automatically make us a 5 touchdown favorite against your Rams? For extra credit.... As our buses get closer to Pembroke does that 35 point spread increase exponentially? Both of these questions lead to the real question. Do your Rams realistically stand a chance against the Scots?

GOGO
YOUR FEELINGS ARE IN GREAT HARMONY RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT: feed me please...

The Scots is nationally the best agenda as of yesterday, today and the way ahead. Not Mallard Creek, not Central, not South Dade, Not even Booker T. Washington could cease the smoke that Scots blow. Ya'll are a 10 point favorite just upon arrival and depending on the drama of the opponent, ya'll are a 35 point favorite before the whistle blows. After that, at the least you will drop 20 points on teams such as Carroll (SouthLake) within the first 5 mics. ALL OF THEM WILL CRASH AND BURN

--------------BREAK-------------

TRoy can you confirm please....

--------------BREAK-------------

Now back to our regular scheduled program. When ever you're ready, blow the whistle pa. Go_Scots, see if this one adds to the hype that I just dropped on you.

You will notice your little yellow bus in the background

As always you think everyone wants to read your dribble.

GET UP AND CRUNK THE HELL OUT OF YOUR SKIRT SWAGGER TO YOUR SUPER POWERS

YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS YOUR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP DITTY

Last edited:
The song is the video [that I did not bother to watch] is quite ironic given the circumstances of this whole incident. Most often whistle blowers have to suffer the consequences of their actions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT