ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Video

Contact is not allowed. Coach surely new a crew was filming so maybe he either didn't fully understand the rules or thought it applied to full dress contact. Either way its a no no.

I can see a big fine coming NH way. Smith isn't trying to hide anything. If he didn't know he will soon. I saw a pic of their new helmets months ago and I think they are awful. NH has has sharp unis in the Mot era but this is ugly.

Sounds like the fellows on Shipyard are getting desperate. Attacking uniforms and a video?Sounds like panic in Viking land. Losing players to Ashley? Maybe need to count how many players you lost to Ashley, or were they supposed to be at Ashley to start with? Port City loves to say how many transfers NH gets!!!!

Sounds like the fellows on Shipyard are getting desperate. Attacking uniforms and a video?Sounds like panic in Viking land. Losing players to Ashley? Maybe need to count how many players you lost to Ashley, or were they supposed to be at Ashley to start with? Port City loves to say how many transfers NH gets!!!!

Actually looks like from the video the the fellows on Market are the ones getting desperate....But with with 3 victories over the Vikes in the last 23 attempts who can blame them.

dWpO9Yw.jpg

What is wrong with you?
1) You were the first person to bring up the Turner transfer and I am pretty sure you knew why even before I posted on the issue. You know it has zero to do with where he lives. If you didn't know before your post you knew after my post.
2) I cant dislike the helmets? Thats hating? I also said I thought their past unis have been sharp or does that not count?
3) There isn't any debating the video, they are hitting and no one else in the state is. No need to try and sell this for anything other than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT