ADVERTISEMENT

Scores??

Jumping the gun a little there TD. There's another little Mountain team that will have a say in a few weeks.
I just saw the thread you made on March the 21. I was on my way back from the beach. Do you still want me to text you. How was Disney. Sorry I didn’t notice.

Ma had a good looking drive until sputtered out. But that was a nice pass in the end zone after the ES punt
Bears got their mojo back but a little too late.
Other than Reidsville the Bears have played ES the best game they've had. A closer game than Reidsville and from a young 6 senior team. Wait till next year.

Pine Lake Prep won the draw with Thomas Jefferson, so I think we're looking at this if East Surry's lead holds. Someone please correct me if I've missed something:

1AA
1 seeds
East Surry
North Stanly
Pine Lake Prep

2 seed
North Rowan

3 seed
Community School of Davidson

Wild cards
Mount Airy
North Moore
Polk County

1A
1 seeds
Elkin
Mitchell
Robbinsville

2 seeds
Murphy
Thomas Jefferson

Wild cards
Andrews
Christ The King
Winston-Salem Prep

Bears got their mojo back but a little too late.
Other than Reidsville the Bears have played ES the best game they've had. A closer game than Reidsville and from a young 6 senior team. Wait till next year.
QB has a good arm but he should have just threw that last pass away an lived for another day

4th Qtr: 3:08
East Surry 17 Mount Airy 07
Pine Lake Prep won the draw with Thomas Jefferson, so I think we're looking at this if East Surry's lead holds. Someone please correct me if I've missed something:

1AA
1 seeds
East Surry
North Stanly
Pine Lake Prep

2 seed
North Rowan

3 seed

Wild cards
Mount Airy
North Moore
Polk County

1A
1 seeds
Elkin
Mitchell
Robbinsville

2 seeds
Murphy
Thomas Jefferson

Wild cards
Andrews
Christ The King
Winston-Salem Prep

1AA
1 seeds
East Surry
North Stanly
Pine Lake Prep

2 seed
North Rowan

3 seed

Wild cards
Mount Airy
North Moore
Polk County

1A
1 seeds
Elkin
Mitchell
Robbinsville

2 seeds
Murphy
Thomas Jefferson

Wild cards
Andrews
Christ The King
Winston-Salem Prep
So we should be seeing
#4 North Rowan play #5 CSoD
And
#4/5 Murphy and #4/5 Thomas Jefferson
Correct

To be fair the record wasn't that many yds. Robbinsville record for passing yds is 6 or 7 thousand

Final:
East Surry 17 Mount Airy 10
East had no offense or score in the 2nd half. All points came in 2nd Qtr. Won it in the 2nd Qtr. Just waiting for their excuses!
A win is a win though. Mitchell beats East Surry if they meet.

Reactions: sbbbfan
So we should be seeing
#4 North Rowan play #5 CSoD
And
#4/5 Murphy and #4/5 Thomas Jefferson
Correct
Won't know until the seeding brackets. They divide 1A and 1AA then the 1's will draw for seeding then the 2's then the 3's with wild cards. Then you have your match ups. Well I think while typing this you're probably right there's only 3 1's and 2 - 2's and 3- 3's or wild cards so I guess the wildcards will play the top 3 and that would leave to two 2's to play

Last edited:
You better be proud, if not for the rain delay, it may have been a very different game.
Please quit crying. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. You might have got beat by 3 tds if not for the rain delay. There are several reasons everybody in the surrounding areas can't stand Mt Airy, and the constant excuses for this or that is one of them.

Reactions: BigRedFan27
Please quit crying. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. You might have got beat by 3 tds if not for the rain delay. There are several reasons everybody in the surrounding areas can't stand Mt Airy, and the constant excuses for this or that is one of them.
go ahead tony, pop off my boy

I have always pulled for the NWC even after Mount Airy loses but this year because of the BS from the ES posters I will pull for Mount Airy until they lose if they make it but when Mount Airy loses I will for the first time ever I will not pull for an East Surry Team that has never pulled for Mount Airy since coach Diomont left. I can not trust Lowman because of things I can not approve of him doing. Got to be a long-time NWC fan to see what I've seen. Can anyone else agree.

You just spreading nonsense like they are doing something wrong , All that ma money coming in there can buy big scoreboards and pull nfl players in to coach but just can’t handle those kids from the country .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT