ADVERTISEMENT

Scores??

Wrong. CSD is a #3 because southern Piedmont gets 3 auto births for having 9 team conference. Therefore, they will be seeded at 5 after N Rowan at 4 and the 3 1’s above them. That’s a 4/5 matchup of N Rowan and CSD. It’s literally the only thing concrete right now in the playoff matchups.
I thought the 3s got lumped with the Wild Cards for the drawing.

You ES guys act like MA nvr beat y'all or won conference. Idiots MA leads overall record and Conf titles and more State Titles.
Might want to revise “you ES guys” - it’s pretty much 1 idiot poster who tries to represent East. He flaps his mouth and talks trash but doesn’t speak for most of the Pilot Mt. folks.

As for the game, neither team played their best. The ES defense did a pretty solid job on MA’s running attack and also on limiting Poindexter/Stroup for too many big plays. The MA defense did a pretty good job against the ES offense in the 2nd half. I’d love to see both teams play on a dry field, no delays, and clicking on all cylinders. Hoping for a rematch between these 2 in the western finals. Good luck to both in the playoffs!

Todays Final: 2A Area Score
North Surry - 42 Carver - 08

North finished the season with 4 straight wins 4-3 for 3rd place in an 8 team conference. They had a big turnaround after losing 1st 3 games. Congratulation North Surry

Last edited:
Wrong. CSD is a #3 because southern Piedmont gets 3 auto births for having 9 team conference. Therefore, they will be seeded at 5 after N Rowan at 4 and the 3 1’s above them. That’s a 4/5 matchup of N Rowan and CSD. It’s literally the only thing concrete right now in the playoff matchups.
The third seeds are grouped with the wild cards for seeding - only the 1s and 2s are seeded individually. CSD got an automatic berth because of its finish, but could still be seeded anywhere between 5-8.

Todays Final: 2A Area Score
North Surry - 42 Carver - 08

North finished the season with 4 straight wins 4-3 for 3rd place in an 8 team conference. They had a big turnaround after losing 1st 3 games. Congratulation North Surry

Thanks.. we all appreciated it after the game seeing this.

They were one of the funnest teams we've had.. I hate we lose all those seniors but it's part of. They have been amazing leaders. We coulda quit after Forbush but we woke up and played hard willed ball from West Stokes on. Today was probably our best game.. played lights out even on the bench. The kids were pissed off at almost losing their game and they took it out on Carver. Carver's headed in a better direction their new coach is a good fella and he is figgting a bad culture and a lot of failing kids. If he improves on the latter they will be completive in 1A.

As for us I digged our effort; we didn't play down or get chippy. We showed up and played ball. Very excited for our future.. excited for the freshmen coming in and hope to see them on Thursdays hopefully. BEYOND excited to be back in the MVAC.. shoulda been there years ago. We gotta keep working hard but a promising future is there if we work for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT