ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

TJ with a 64yd pass to take it to the house. 35-12. PAT was blocked on a low kick.

32-18. Start of 4th. Emotions boiling over. Playing with their mouths and not heart last quarter. Mitchell high scoring has on the ropes.

Scary moment for TJ. Boy catches a pass and gets knocked out. Thankfully gets up from it. Sadly, people in the stands were more worried about a flag than the kid laying on the ground.

Vikings hold on and win 14-8. Head to North Duplin next week for the Eastern Final and a rematch of the 2007 State Championship.

Reactions: jh60 and Swain97
That's probably tha worst I've heard a crowd!! I'm glad tj an them ain't in our conference cause that's how we've got hit and hit back all year long!! That wasn't a cheep shot on tha kid either, he was still tryin for forward progress!! Good to watch him get up tho!!

That's probably tha worst I've heard a crowd!! I'm glad tj an them ain't in our conference cause that's how we've got hit and hit back all year long!! That wasn't a cheep shot on tha kid either, he was still tryin for forward progress!! Good to watch him get up tho!!
Not a cheap shot at all from my view either. However I did hear somebody from the Cherokee side yell "Let him rest in peace". Some people...:mad:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT