ADVERTISEMENT

Scores Round 2

Sad thing is you are just like Buzz, on here trolling all the time! You the black knight posters a bad name.
Trolling? You’ve lost your marbles. I’ve been the biggest Black Knight supporter that I can be. Why that ruffles your feathers, I don’t know. I support my team. If that makes you “fans” have a bad name, you’ll just have to suck it up buttercup.

Coming from a guy that's never stepped on the field or wore a Knights uniform..You are a complete joke..Gogo and myself have put in the blood sweat and tears.. You are a child wanna be armchair quarterback. Go away punk
That's right. Don't forget armchair that wants to bash our coaches all the time.

Aren’t there game threads for y’all weirdos to post in? This is for scores.

Trolling? You’ve lost your marbles. I’ve been the biggest Black Knight supporter that I can be. Why that ruffles your feathers, I don’t know. I support my team. If that makes you “fans” have a bad name, you’ll just have to suck it up buttercup.
You are just clueless man. You have no idea what you are even talking about 90% of the time.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Coming from a guy that's never stepped on the field or wore a Knights uniform..You are a complete joke..Gogo and myself have put in the blood sweat and tears.. You are a child wanna be armchair quarterback. Go away punk
😂 that doesn’t mean a thing. Can’t help where I went to school. Wasn’t my decision. I can only control who I pull for now. As for you Gentle, I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, you’ve never accepted the fact that I graduated from another school and became a Robbinsville fan. For some reason it seems to bother you. If it doesn’t, it sure seems like it. You may have wore the uniform and poured your heart out for the black and silver but it still won’t make you a bigger fan than I. Why you can’t stand that I’ll never know.

I'm fine with you until you bring me up in conversation, like earlier in the thread..I totally understand your maturity level.

I'm fine with you until you bring me up in conversation, like earlier in the thread..I totally understand your maturity level.
So go go bringing up BK in a thread where he isn’t in conversation is okay but when I bring up your name its like I just shot your dog? It’s a joke in reference to what he was saying.. geez man that’s my point. You are so quick to jump when it comes to anything I say

You may know who I am and that’s fine. I know who you are too. If you knew me on a personal level you’d understand a whole lot more about me and you’d also understand my fanhood and competitiveness but you don’t know me on a personal level so to label my maturity level the way you are says a lot about your character as well. You’re more than welcome to find me at a ball game and converse with me and we can cheer our team on together. Any time you’re willing. To think you know me over a message board is silly.

You may know who I am and that’s fine. I know who you are too. If you knew me on a personal level you’d understand a whole lot more about me and you’d also understand my fanhood and competitiveness but you don’t know me on a personal level so to label my maturity level the way you are says a lot about your character as well. You’re more than welcome to find me at a ball game and converse with me and we can cheer our team on together. Any time you’re willing. To think you know me over a message board is silly.
Damn man does anyone like you? DUmb A$$

I'm still confused about what was said about me. Someone help me out.
I said something about buzz and Gogo replied to someone and said “that’s alright we don’t claim him or BK”…. It’s all down hill from there….

So go go bringing up BK in a thread where he isn’t in conversation is okay but when I bring up your name its like I just shot your dog? It’s a joke in reference to what he was saying.. geez man that’s my point. You are so quick to jump when it comes to anything I say
I think you all are acting like a bunch of kids. You all giving Robbinsville fans a bad name fighting over what who a bigger fan who cares we pull for the same team they won tonight so why argue. So what someone says a lot about there team like buzz he proud of them does he make a big deal about nothing sometimes yes but heck everyone remember a time there team struggled and didn’t have much to cheer for if his team loses he will have nothing to say support your team fully even if you didn’t grow up here im a cowboys fan and I didn’t grow up in Dallas time to grow up some

Reactions: Jmappfan5
I think you all are acting like a bunch of kids. You all giving Robbinsville fans a bad name fighting over what who a bigger fan who cares we pull for the same team they won tonight so why argue. So what someone says a lot about there team like buzz he proud of them does he make a big deal about nothing sometimes yes but heck everyone remember a time there team struggled and didn’t have much to cheer for if his team loses he will have nothing to say support your team fully even if you didn’t grow up here im a cowboys fan and I didn’t grow up in Dallas time to grow up some
You’re right. If I pissed gogo and Gentle off then it’s on me. I’ll own it.

Well
I'm at the game and no body said nothing to me.
🤔

I'm hanging out.
Good game and good weather.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT