ADVERTISEMENT

Scores Round 2

You’re right. If I pissed gogo and Gentle off then it’s on me. I’ll own it.
That’s fine if they get pissed off let them be pissed off same goes for everyone are team won tonight we get to play another week some teams don’t get to have that pleasure even if there team played there heart and soul out

Reactions: WickedStix9
Oh I know...best bet to get a bar is on the top row of the visitor's bleachers, climb the railing, wet the index finger holding the phone, then extend that arm as high as you can while holding your breath.....whalla...one bar.
That’s about the only way to do it lol.

Reactions: thekidd12
That’s fine if they get pissed off let them be pissed off same goes for everyone are team won tonight we get to play another week some teams don’t get to have that pleasure even if there team played there heart and soul out
On a side note it does seem we are playing our best ball at the right time.

Reactions: BK13T-$
94 Mustang in 94 Mount Airy ran fullback trap until their fullback was exhausted! North Moore was in a defense with 2 inside linebackers and two defensive guards. They fired right by the trapping guard all night!!!

94 Mustang in 94 Mount Airy ran fullback trap until their fullback was exhausted! North Moore was in a defense with 2 inside linebackers and two defensive guards. They fired right by the trapping guard all night!!!
Trust me I remember it well. Lol We picked a bad time to have a bad game 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT