ADVERTISEMENT

SC Weak Side Jr. DE

devilmac99

Feb 5, 2003
Guys if you like seeing folks get after the qb you need to check our SC junior DE Zymere Reddick. This kid is 195 lbs soaking wet but he is 6 ft 3 or so and if I had to bet he runs a sub 4.6. His first step is what colleges look for in an edge rusher and the 2nd thing he is relentless/nasty. He will be a name to remember if all goes well. The last two weeks he has almost destroyed the two offenses by himself. If he is not making the sack he is forcing the qb right into his teammates. Last night he forced two fumbles. He has the ability to rake the ball away as he is taking down the qb. You leave him open without chipping there is probably not a tackle in NC that can block him on the rush. His hands are amazing as well. He will rip you inside or out, swim, bull rush or just knock your arms down and blow by you. This kid is that good. Just ask Hoggard and SE. I thought Mohammed Kaba was the best looking edge rusher I had seen at SC but this kid is better. He might be the fastest player on SC team. Quick twitch is his middle name!

Is this about South Carolina or the D/E form Scotland? I pulled up film on this Reddick Kid, and he is the real deal. He is very aggressive and can turn the corner on any tackle. I think this kid is a D1 type of D/E.

Is this about South Carolina or the D/E form Scotland? I pulled up film on this Reddick Kid, and he is the real deal. He is very aggressive and can turn the corner on any tackle. I think this kid is a D1 type of D/E.
Scotland county kid and yes he is the real deal. Plays the run like a beast as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT