ADVERTISEMENT

Sampson County overtakes Duplin

Hoarses1

Aug 3, 2015
Prediction: This is the year it finally happens...2015! Lakewood beats the James Kenan Tigers and the Wallace-Rose Hill Bulldogs in 1-A. Clinton wins Four County 1-A/2-A outright! No tie with W-RH (even though the Horses stomped them last season 35-7) or EB. Go Sampson County in '15! It's time!

you do know WRH junior varsity was undefeated last year so as far as Lakewood defeating WRH and JK this year it is highly unlikely, Lakewood ain't got a snowballs chance in **** of beating both these teams. you have it to do let me know how it works out for you, what are you smoking dude?

you do know WRH junior varsity was undefeated last year so as far as Lakewood defeating WRH and JK this year it is highly unlikely, Lakewood ain't got a snowballs chance in **** of beating both these teams. you have it to do let me know how it works out for you, what are you smoking dude?
Just wait and see!!

I understand that you are new to these boards and football if you think Lakewood will beat both JK/WRH....Clinton has the chance because they ARE Clinton and that rivalry means war when they play each other.....not Lakewood.....JK is JK and their QB is outstanding and a accurate play maker, WRH has speed everywhere.....

Just calling it as I see it, no disrespect to you or Lakewood....again, have you seen JK or WRH this year----speed, speed, speed and more speed

I understand that you are new to these boards and football if you think Lakewood will beat both JK/WRH....Clinton has the chance because they ARE Clinton and that rivalry means war when they play each other.....not Lakewood.....JK is JK and their QB is outstanding and a accurate play maker, WRH has speed everywhere.....

Just calling it as I see it, no disrespect to you or Lakewood....again, have you seen JK or WRH this year----speed, speed, speed and more speed

After seeing Lakewood up against my HORSES Tuesday night. Either Clinton is a dominater or Lakewood has a long way to go~ Maybe a little of both. The Leopards will get better, I don't know if it will be enough. The Sampson County Jamboree tonight, if things are the same, Clinton could use some JV players before the night is over and still come out alright!! HORSES RULE!

This Lakewood team im watching tonight in the Sampson County Jamboree isn't coming anywhere near touching WRH or JK. I'll eat my words if that happens, but I'll be full at a Chinese buffet before I'm full off eating my words.
I think they are a lot of talk!!

Reactions: aftermath
Nope sorry from what I seen outta Lakewood I don't see them beating JK....they struggled stopping Clinton's passing game I doubt they will stop Ken Avant's passing attack with John Brooks.....

Hoarses1,
I think Lakewood is missing a few things to get them to the championship level....
1). The 3 best coaches in our area are at Clinton, JK and Wrh. Thats the most important and key element in having a championship team. That includes being a coach who understands the importance of the balanced attack( passing game and kicking game -along with a running game) in winning a State Title
1. Coach Lewis
2. Coach Avent
3. Coach Price
I rank them in that order because they all are proven but I think coach Lewis has the skills combination of Avent and Price.
Avent is an outstanding QB coach and Xs and Os guy who really puts the best player in the right position.
Price is an outstandingt half time adjustment and weighlifting coach, great knowlegde of the game

Our programs are fortunate to have them as head coaches.

2). Tradition of Winning
3). Strong weightroom incorporated in the program

thats what it will take to beat your team Clinton, JK and Wrh on a regular basis....our teams make each other better, but your better bring it on those Friday nights when you see Clinton, JK and Wrh on your schedule...I'm proud and love the competition and the rivarly from schools so close to each other....

Reactions: TD Pass
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT