9/13 vs Person
9/20 @ Thomasville
9/27 vs W. Davidson
10/4 @ S. Davidson
10/11 vs E. Davidson
10/18 vs Lexington
11/1 @ N. Rowan

Salisbury lost lot of key pieces but will return a good RB…Jamal Rule
With a weak schedule I think they have a chance of winning conference unless someone like Thomasville can pull out the win. Last year Salisbury only won 12-6 over Thomasville. So it will be an interesting season to see how this conference turns out.

Rumor has it that RB has transferred. Not sure where to. If so, this changes the make up of the team dramatically. Also, I’d say NR has the best chance to take over the conference currently after last years run with their coach.

Thomasville is a big question right now as they currently are without an HC and most of the assistants left. They lost about the whole defense but have talent coming back. Offensively, they have very good RB depth and the OL is veteran so they should be pretty good again on offense.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
With Rule gone to Charlotte Christian, this will make interesting when they match up with Ruben Gap and Providence Day.

Those are both big prospects already. What's the gain by going there? Football coaches, academics, ???

I can't imagine prospects in high school will make that much money off of NIL right now at private schools

Reactions: beamer24
The passing of NIL in private schools has definitely and unfairly changed the game. It doesn’t take many transfers to change the direction of a decent team to a great team.

My question is, how does the ability of private schools to offer NIL money play out for private schools that are members of NCHSAA?

Reactions: REWhitley
The passing of NIL in private schools has definitely and unfairly changed the game. It doesn’t take many transfers to change the direction of a decent team to a great team.

My question is, how does the ability of private schools to offer NIL money play out for private schools that are members of NCHSAA?
And for those which receive our tax money in the form of vouchers?

Reactions: REWhitley

I think if they are a member of the nchsaa they won't be able to offer nil money. I figure eventually it will get overturned in the courts. I think 30+ states already allow it.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I think if they are a member of the nchsaa they won't be able to offer nil money. I figure eventually it will get overturned in the courts. I think 30+ states already allow it.
But what about schools that are n the NCISSA? I think they allow NIL payments. That’s been the concern is that athletes will leave an NCHSAA school for a private one in order to be paid.

But what about schools that are n the NCISSA? I think they allow NIL payments. That’s been the concern is that athletes will leave an NCHSAA school for a private one in order to be paid.
Yeah I think that's probably the reason Charlotte Christian picked those 2 players. But I dont see a host of players going that route.

Yeah I think that's probably the reason Charlotte Christian picked those 2 players. But I dont see a host of players going that route.
You’re probably right. But if your school loses the state’s leading rusher, that’s a big deal.

Who would have thought that the wussy ass private schools besides Catholic. Would have good football teams. He got charters and you got private schools. I can't believe we're allowing either of them. Yeah yeah you deserve a great education. The guys going to play football ain't going for the education. So here we are. It didn't take long for college football to degrade. Looks like it's going to be even quicker for high school. Write them boys a check in college for the equivalent of what it cost to go to school have an apartment eat everyday have the facilities they need at football trainers blah blah blah You going to find out real quick how many of them have maturity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT