ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville vs. Mitchell

Should be a barn burner, the Knights are really peaking at the right time of year. Go Mitchell

Should be a barn burner, the Knights are really peaking at the right time of year. Go Mitchell
My kids are in from college and if they have plans Friday I might have to go watch Robbinsville and bring Charlie #70’s dad so he can watch his son play.

I think I remember years ago there was a big fuss when a kid that played the regular season at Erwin and the playoffs at Cherokee (before Erwin was good). Don't think that would happen now.

I think I remember years ago there was a big fuss when a kid that played the regular season at Erwin and the playoffs at Cherokee (before Erwin was good). Don't think that would happen now.
Yeah I remember that, wasn’t there two? That’s when Cherokee played Erwin. I believe they played against Erwin when they had Fergerson? The QB who went to Tuscola later in his career then on to Tennessee and NFL/CFL.

Sounded like it was a good game last night....Checked the score at the half, and it was 18-18, so what happened in the 2nd half last night?

Congrats to the Mountaineers....Should be a good one next week when the Reservation comes to Ledger!

Congrats to the Knights on a fine year. Enjoyed meeting several of your fans last night. You all were defiantly the best team we had seen since Mountain Heritage.

You have a star in the backfield. Anderson is worth the price of admission kid is a STUD.
Two very good teams on the field last night. Mitchell took advantage of a short field in the first half or the game may have ended differently. As mentioned prior Rville had a couple red zone trips that lead to only 3 points which hurt as well. Thought Mitchell took control after the half. Probably the best quarter Mitchell has played this year in the 3rd.

No doubt it was a very physical game with ard hits on every snap. Prayers out to those injured last night. Looking foward to hearing an update today.

Hope everyone had safe travels home. No doubt these teams will meet up again.

Go Mountaineers

I wonder how many more yards Robbinsville had than Mitchel. Can we get an update BK?

I wonder how many more yards Robbinsville had than Mitchel. Can we get an update BK?
Wow...closer to championship and mitchells getting stronger wow...dedication from a small town,they need this well deserved mountaineers well done!

Congrats to the Knights on a fine year. Enjoyed meeting several of your fans last night. You all were defiantly the best team we had seen since Mountain Heritage.

You have a star in the backfield. Anderson is worth the price of admission kid is a STUD.
Two very good teams on the field last night. Mitchell took advantage of a short field in the first half or the game may have ended differently. As mentioned prior Rville had a couple red zone trips that lead to only 3 points which hurt as well. Thought Mitchell took control after the half. Probably the best quarter Mitchell has played this year in the 3rd.

No doubt it was a very physical game with ard hits on every snap. Prayers out to those injured last night. Looking foward to hearing an update today.

Hope everyone had safe travels home. No doubt these teams will meet up again.

Go Mountaineers
Update: #2 has a concussion and neck injury but was released. #17 was also released and sent home. It was definitely a good game and worth the trip up the mountain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT