ADVERTISEMENT

Swain @ Bessemer City

cherokee 79

Aug 15, 2022
Bessemer City doesn't look like a 5-5 team on film and they play in one of the hardest 2A conference in the state. Swain will have their hands full on Friday as Bessemer has speed and really good O line. Swain D line will be tested and should be able to limit Bessemer to 7 to 14 points. Swain will be able to run the veer all night as Bessemer run D isn't that good.

Swain by 14

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Bessemer teams they played had combined record of 48-72. They do have some 2A studs in that conf. Bessemer lost to a couple of 5-6 teams also.

I hate that you will have to watch it on nfhs.
Mtn teams have much better coverage than most places.
Maroondevilnetwork, FPSN , FYNTV and Graham star are all better than nfhs.
All are free except graham 6.99 and nfhs
?13.00?

I hate that you will have to watch it on nfhs.
Mtn teams have much better coverage than most places.
Maroondevilnetwork, FPSN , FYNTV and Graham star are all better than nfhs.
All are free except graham 6.99 and nfhs
?13.00?
That's a monthly subscription too. Next week's game wouldn't be streamed (if Swain wins)as Swain nor Robbinsville are a part of nfhs

It will be streamed on grahamstarsports just like last week one was.

I didn’t get to make the game, how did it go? Anyone we played/know comparable to BC?

BC passed the eye test as they had some athletes with pretty good size. Franklin is the only team I think is comparable. Swain D was just to much for BC and Swain just ran wild on them. I throught BC would have the edge on speed but Joe broke a few and he was pulling away from BC on multiple plays. They didn't like getting hit and would run out of bounds 1st or hit the ground before being tackle.

BC passed the eye test as they had some athletes with pretty good size. Franklin is the only team I think is comparable. Swain D was just to much for BC and Swain just ran wild on them. I throught BC would have the edge on speed but Joe broke a few and he was pulling away from BC on multiple plays. They didn't like getting hit and would run out of bounds 1st or hit the ground before being tackle.
They didn't compare too any team we faced. Really big line on both sides but slow and some of the traps plays, man you could hear the pop from 60 yrs away. Cherokee79, you were spot on with the not liking to get hit!
Thanks y’all for the analysis, I figured that was the case but was hoping we’d be tested a bit more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT