7 Champ Rings - you aint ready

Yung Rich - Yung Rich

Get'em Get'em Hit'em Hit'em
First Down
Touchdown

See you later, later, hater, alligator

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Didn't know they still played football in Richmond county......... didn't know if I was watching a rap video. Or an old episode of Wheeler fortune. Hey Pat I wanna buy a vowel..... a,e,i,o,u and sometimes you gotta ask "y" was this ever made

Didn't know they still played football in Richmond county......... didn't know if I was watching a rap video. Or an old episode of Wheeler fortune. Hey Pat I wanna buy a vowel..... a,e,i,o,u and sometimes you gotta ask "y" was this ever made
Dawg!!!!!!

Mr. BenBADD
Who Dis in this video........Is Yung Rich related to Young Money?

Im Highly Disappointed - They forgot the ICE:mad:

th

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Boy dem RAIDERS got style... now das class. . Here come dem RAIDERS. ..Now , is that football? Whatever it takes... Only in RICHMOND ...GO RAIDERS. .. Got a ways to go...We gettin thare. FALCONS? YOU NEXT.
40 POINTS.

Boy dem RAIDERS got style... now das class. . Here come dem RAIDERS. ..Now , is that football? Whatever it takes... Only in RICHMOND ...GO RAIDERS. .. Got a ways to go...We gettin thare. FALCONS? YOU NEXT.
40 POINTS.
Some crazy mess here. I know them Richmond Yung G's aint gonna like dis

Dem Falcons say they ready for dis joint.

Hey Ben-BADD....this short crazy brave video captured below clearly shows the Falcons mocking YUNG RICH

They tryina mess with my D-O-Double G
Nah Heck nah dawg
Beat'em by 60

Sean-Weatherspoon-Locker-Room-Dance.gif

Last edited:
Some crazy mess here. I know them Richmond Yung G's aint gonna like dis

Dem Falcons say they ready for dis joint.

Hey Ben-BADD....this short crazy brave video captured below clearly shows the Falcons mocking YUNG RICH

They tryina mess with my D-O-Double G
Nah Heck nah dawg
Beat'em by 60

Sean-Weatherspoon-Locker-Room-Dance.gif
Funny but that's the Atlanta Falcons

Reactions: Ben-Badd and S2V2
Funny but that's the Atlanta Falcons
Mr. BenBADD
71st is not that serious........I'm serious. Watch what happens tonight. Them Raiders wont have to pull any rabbit out of the mans hat. Let the man rest

Last edited:
Now maan...dem boys aint got it Mr. Swett. We gonna showem what fir directly. ..GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: S2V2
Now maan...dem boys aint got it Mr. Swett. We gonna showem what fir directly. ..GO RAIDERS...
Y'all always have to be equipped with the cow bells BenBADD. Dont forget. Distraction is Ever-thang

We gonna stop down here n eat us some Falcon Wings... Scotswin, is that what y'all eatin? Falcon Wings. ..lol

And uuummmm Y'all better win cause Richmond is a fool if they think Nepsy7 & Blue and Gold22 aint watching this Thread. If y'all lose they gonna come on here and say somethang like "I TOLD YOU SO" "RICHMOND IS NOT WHO THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE" "RICHMOND MEETS AN AVERAGE 71ST AND THEY LOSE" "DID RICHMOND REALLY BELIEVE THEY WERE WORLD BEATERS?"

Last edited:
Y'all nothin... you in this too any now. I thank we got this... Don't in ima say" the refs did it... bad call... then ima GO n hide... hey...we gonna find out...them RAIDERS are for real.

Hey BenBADD remember this?
I'm wondering when the SeeBee is gonna get sick and tired of being sick and tired. He just likes to make up stuff to see what HIS audience reactions are...................LOL
6LAIua1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT