ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville come get this crow

Chopper747

Jul 31, 2006
... or smoke.

The infamous Reidsville mental lapse.

We welcomed you home to the west officially with open arms, and decided to share the glory and wealth of this powerful kingdom with you by granting you your official western badge. And what do you do on your first tour? You lavished in the mental lapse that usually besets you in the middle of the game and got caught in a tailspin and never got out.

Shout out to East Duplin for taking advantage of the continuous mental lapse since the end of the 2nd qtr. I said ED would score first as sometimes it takes the west about 5 to 7 minutes to get a hang of the run swag. I also said the rams have that mental lapse in the middle of the game. I thought ya'll would get out of it shortly but it's like you were stuck in quick sand with miscues and early season mistakes for a whole half. You literally dropped the ball again and again, and again, reverting back to 2017.

Again shout out to East Duplin for capitalizing and playing sharp with good mental focus, almost mistake free.

704 has to have a meeting about letting the Triad rep the west in the title games. Grimsley and Reidsville went in sleep walking. We gonna have to sit these Triad guys in the dog house until they learn to play focused.

To be fair I think 704 is more prepaired for these clock management ground teams as they have to contend with Catholic, South Point, Hibriten, and North/West Lincoln during the season. So we learn to put them away early. Rams, not so much until 2nd round, so they end up playing around....too long.

Shout out to the Wallace Rose Hill fans and posters I saw at the game. Got some pics of you in your new gear..

website11.jpg
13590346_148333115573789_4093809347437560763_n.jpg

Didn’t want to post it on the championship thread and bring this up there, so I’ll post it here. Coming from diehard Burns fan…Reidsville….I can PROMISE you when Shelby is supposed to, they do. Reidsville was good this year and talent all over the field but not the dominant team y’all beat your chest to believe you was. You’ll be back and we all know it…so you don’t have to tell us…again.

Didn’t want to post it on the championship thread and bring this up there, so I’ll post it here. Coming from diehard Burns fan…Reidsville….I can PROMISE you when Shelby is supposed to, they do. Reidsville was good this year and talent all over the field but not the dominant team y’all beat your chest to believe you was. You’ll be back and we all know it…so you don’t have to tell us…again.
Well you better take the next year off - it's coming again - in droves lol. Those some passionate goat fans🐐....22 titles

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well you better take the next year off - it's coming again - in droves lol. Those some passionate goat fans🐐....22 titles
Says Shelby is suppose to, they do. Do what?
JW because they were supposed to repeat with all the talk from last year and to begin the year. Not downing them just saying the post don’t make sense

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Says Shelby is suppose to, they do. Do what?
JW because they were supposed to repeat with all the talk from last year and to begin the year. Not downing them just saying the post don’t make sense
Didn't mean to imply Shelby is/was suppose to do WHAT, my bad. I'm talking about the Rams will be hard to handle again next year and we're going to hear again. Shelby had the talent to be there this year, oh well, how that work out.
BTW I love the cocky banter✌️
But Shelby gonna Shelby long term if they fix the mess they got going on over here.

Shelby had the talent to be there this year, oh well, how that work out.
BTW I love the cocky banter✌️
But Shelby gonna Shelby long term if they fix the mess they got going on over here.
We imploded. Had loads of talent coming back from last year (like Reidsville will next year). Too much adversity to overcome. Not having a field house this year hurt too. But we will be back. Defense will be seasoned next year. Should be a vintage Shelby year!

We need to bring Reidsville down to the 704 and train them like Apollo trained Rocky in Rocky III or Rocky trained Adonis in Creed. Rams need to schedule a team in the 704/Charlotte metro so they can get whipped into shape.

Last edited:
We imploded. Had loads of talent coming back from last year (like Reidsville will next year). Too much adversity to overcome. Not having a field house this year hurt too. But we will be back. Defense will be seasoned next year. Should be a vintage Shelby year!
I’m sorry but for some reason this morning I find “Not having a field house this year hurt too” as hilarious for not having a successful season…
Maybe that’s just me though 🤷‍♂️

I’m sorry but for some reason this morning I find “Not having a field house this year hurt too” as hilarious for not having a successful season…
Come on man. I was saving that comeback for later.🤣 All good, I'll use it anyway next time they say Reidsville makes excuses. That's a dusey.

Come on man. I was saving that comeback for later.🤣 All good, I'll use it anyway next time they say Reidsville makes excuses. That's a dusey.

We're gonna have to take turns, because I want to use it myself.

Also...

Ya'll need to schedule Catholic or South Point asap if they're open. Maybe North Lincoln is closer.

You might have another loss, but it'll help you put the boys out east on ice early so the mental lapse wont matter as much.

I knew I waz in trouble as soon as I saw how big ED line.U had the hogs against penguins out there.Still not a fan of wingT.But Thaz y I am fan an not a coach.

... or smoke.

The infamous Reidsville mental lapse.

We welcomed you home to the west officially with open arms, and decided to share the glory and wealth of this powerful kingdom with you by granting you your official western badge. And what do you do on your first tour? You lavished in the mental lapse that usually besets you in the middle of the game and got caught in a tailspin and never got out.

Shout out to East Duplin for taking advantage of the continuous mental lapse since the end of the 2nd qtr. I said ED would score first as sometimes it takes the west about 5 to 7 minutes to get a hang of the run swag. I also said the rams have that mental lapse in the middle of the game. I thought ya'll would get out of it shortly but it's like you were stuck in quick sand with miscues and early season mistakes for a whole half. You literally dropped the ball again and again, and again, reverting back to 2017.

Again shout out to East Duplin for capitalizing and playing sharp with good mental focus, almost mistake free.

704 has to have a meeting about letting the Triad rep the west in the title games. Grimsley and Reidsville went in sleep walking. We gonna have to sit these Triad guys in the dog house until they learn to play focused.

To be fair I think 704 is more prepaired for these clock management ground teams as they have to contend with Catholic, South Point, Hibriten, and North/West Lincoln during the season. So we learn to put them away early. Rams, not so much until 2nd round, so they end up playing around....too long.
Kind of funny Chopper starts this tread. Is Reidsville coming down there getting the leftovers of what they served to you? Or is are you now a kitchen helper now working or East Duplin?

Kind of funny Chopper starts this tread. Is Reidsville coming down there getting the leftovers of what they served to you? Or , are you now a kitchen helper now working for East Duplin?
You ought to be pretty good help, you have quite a resume for that position. Try not to be so wordy starting a thread. You starting to sound like 2nd and theFALSEdynasty.

Kind of funny Chopper starts this tread. Is Reidsville coming down there getting the leftovers of what they served to you? Or is are you now a kitchen helper now working or East Duplin?

You need to be humbe. I better not see you say nothing about 2ndtoNone98Champions Supper Club King, if I do it's on site for you!

t800_lasersight.png

You need to be humbe. I better not see you say nothing about 2ndtoNone98Champions Supper Club King, if I do it's on site for you!

t800_lasersight.png
I am humble. I used to be even more humble. I have had to work on it. If you see me mention them it will be because of how highly I regard their opinions. That is all they have...... opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
I think a lot of Ram fans ate crow during the game somewhere besides Kenan Stadium.... Because the attendance was pitiful.
$15 tickets with the game showing on TV, plus knowing the pitiful parking situation at UNC hurt the crowd for the spoiled Reidsville fandom, IMO. Even with that, it looked like there was a good turnout for Reidsville.

And as I've said many times: Student tickets should be free or maybe $1..

$15 tickets with the game showing on TV, plus knowing the pitiful parking situation at UNC hurt the crowd for the spoiled Reidsville fandom, IMO. Even with that, it looked like there was a good turnout for Reidsville.

Yea Unc is terrible place for a title game. Rather just have at a neutral HS field. Can’t even hear the bands that impact these games

Reactions: RammanuelKant

Didn't stop East Duplin from filling up 3 sections

Rams fans are spoiled they've been in a title game 12 of the last 21 seasons...that being said I didn't think the Ram fan attendance was that bad...............college stadium swallow up high school crowds...and UNC sucks as far as the parking goes.....pay ten dollars to walk a mile..................then fifteen dollars plus 1.75 handling charge per ticket and it puts a strain on the average fan with a family....plus as TGT said the game is on tv.....hundreds probably watched on tv..............................

I know a whole bunch of people personally from alamance county that watched on Tv not to mention the people in redisville and Rockingham county that watched on Tv.
Rams fans are spoiled they've been in a title game 12 of the last 21 seasons...that being said I didn't think the Ram fan attendance was that bad...............college stadium swallow up high school crowds...and UNC sucks as far as the parking goes.....pay ten dollars to walk a mile..................then fifteen dollars plus 1.75 handling charge per ticket and it puts a strain on the average fan with a family....plus as TGT said the game is on tv.....hundreds probably watched on tv..............................

Again, those factors didnt stop ED fans from coming and supporting their team. Reidsville had a pitiful attendance, probably the worst Ive seen during this run since 2002

Damn but you got to sit with me!!
Priceless!!!

well I think I stated part of the reason but also remember it was fairly new territory for East Duplin fans to be playing a state title game...(1 other appearance)...so naturally they were gonna load up the cars and follow their team (don't blame them)..........as I said Ram fans kinda go (ho hum).....hate it....but it's human nature.......................plus I got to sit with otis 4411, maiden creek, and the mule..................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT