ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Bball Summer Camps

wolfpackjj78

Jul 8, 2004
Been following the Summer Camps and noticed the usual Neal, J9 and Jones stat sheet fillers. I know Kendre is off at a football camp in Tampa.

I wanted to know more about the depth pieces since we lost Lee and Mansfield. I noticed Grier and Scales making some contributions. Any info on them?

Any freshman to be aware of?

Adam Grier appears to be a new key piece

Rams did well today as it appears, Kendre, scales and jones were not wit the team today

Reactions: wolfpackjj78
Adam Grier appears to be a new key piece

Rams did well today as it appears, Kendre, scales and jones were not wit the team today
I figured it would be rare to see all of them at the same time on the court together. Especially with the attention the core 4 is probably getting in football. Any team would be good with just 2 of the 4. The fact we have all 4 at one time is uncanny.

I remember Scales but didn't know about Grier. Good to see a lot of the underclassmen getting some run too.

I figured it would be rare to see all of them at the same time on the court together. Especially with the attention the core 4 is probably getting in football. Any team would be good with just 2 of the 4. The fact we have all 4 at one time is uncanny.

I remember Scales but didn't know about Grier. Good to see a lot of the underclassmen getting some run too.
Is the kid from orange playing with them?

I think hp Christian from what I heard
Interesting. Based on the stats he could round out the starting 5 in bball with Lee and Mansfield gone. I hope Scales continues to develop as well.

As far as football goes, this is an interesting development. What year is he?

Interesting. Based on the stats he could round out the starting 5 in bball with Lee and Mansfield gone. I hope Scales continues to develop as well.

As far as football goes, this is an interesting development. What year is he?
I saw on MaxPreps Grier is 6'4 and was a freshman(?) last year. No stats or anything I could dig up as far as football or bball go.

I saw on MaxPreps Grier is 6'4 and was a freshman(?) last year. No stats or anything I could dig up as far as football or bball go.

He’s more a basketball player from what I heard. However he has played qb before. He will have a chance to start for football. The last starting spot will either go to him or scales in basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT