ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores 9/22

My son played on last year team, sick of you running them down.
Can’t help it last years team could have won it all instead they fought amongst themselves and flopped like I said they would 4 years ago because the size and talent just wasn’t there they were told in 8th grade they were the dream team and it just didn’t work out sorry for your son I’m sure he gave it his all

Can’t help it last years team could have won it all instead they fought amongst themselves and flopped like I said they would 4 years ago because the size and talent just wasn’t there they were told in 8th grade they were the dream team and it just didn’t work out sorry for your son I’m sure he gave it his all
Players being jealous killed us last year. We could have been special.

Players being jealous killed us last year. We could have been special.
My sons team class of 22 kept those kids in check I heard locker room stories lol didn’t allow bullying or mouth running or they got slammed you know mine he was always qb got switched to rb his 10th grade year only 10th grade starter we had captain his senior year last years team lacked that type of discipline and leadership that’s why I say this years group is better maybe not talent wise but better friends they like ea other and that goes a lot further than talent

Congrats to Mount Airy. You all have a great team. The Rams played hard in the first half and was down 19-7 to a veteran squad.

The second half kickoff fumble was a huge turning point.

It’s a very young bunch for us and we will get better and maybe we can meet you all again in playoffs.

Congrats again!

Interesting second half in Thomasville. Way too many timeouts, penalties, fumbles, a brawl, ejections, missed calls. Had it all. I counted at least seven times that Thomasville either fumbled or turned it over on downs inside NR’s 35.
One thing that hasn’t changed. North has been known for forty years as the team that would play dirty and bait you into reacting. We fell for it.

Reactions: bigtime_87
Interesting second half in Thomasville. Way too many timeouts, penalties, fumbles, a brawl, ejections, missed calls. Had it all. I counted at least seven times that Thomasville either fumbled or turned it over on downs inside NR’s 35.
One thing that hasn’t changed. North has been known for forty years as the team that would play dirty and bait you into reacting. We fell for it.
We beat North 57 to 7 last year in playoffs where is thomasville dog they didn't bait us

Congrats to Mount Airy. You all have a great team. The Rams played hard in the first half and was down 19-7 to a veteran squad.

The second half kickoff fumble was a huge turning point.

It’s a very young bunch for us and we will get better and maybe we can meet you all again in playoffs.

Congrats again!
Good game Deana Rams good team finally a game with challenge for us

Thomasville came out flat…13-0 at the end of the first quarter. NR may have been chippy, but we put the ball on the ground way too much (3 lost fumbles, bad snaps and qb exchange). Offense was just sloppy. We’re better than NR but laid an egg today. The remaining games became a lot more interesting, especially the season finale against the rivals.

Thomasville lost again tonight to North Rowan and is now 3-3 That makes them 4th in there 0-2 in conference. and 3-3 overall

Very sloppy loss for the Dogs. Too many mistakes, penalties and fumbles. I do not want to take away from NR as they fought hard and the TB is a real good player. NR claims the 1A #1 seed with the win so now it is up to the Dogs to win out and get ready to take a ride up to the mountains in November.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I really thought Parkwood would give a little better showing than that. 😆 🤣 Parkwood and Piedmont are the only 3A schools in the conference but the 2A schools in the conference are the better teams. Congrats on the blowout.
Thanks. Listened to game on Sportstone…
Not sure how good/bad Parkwood team played. Especially since ER, apparently according to someone who has been following those boys for years, can’t really score or play defense…😜😜

Reactions: sbbbfan
Thanks. Listened to game on Sportstone…
Not sure how good/bad Parkwood team played. Especially since ER, apparently according to someone who has been following those boys for years, can’t really score or play defense…😜😜
Someone sure seems butt hurt, Come on Mark... that team Friday was horrible

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT