ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores 9/22

They're definitely good relative to this area and 1A football, but I was expecting more overall given some of their reputations.
Their best receivers are #1 and #7. I think our coverage has played pretty dang good on them. They’re having to throw the ball to their other 2 guys. Their running game isn’t anything to write home about from what I’ve seen so far.

Rabun Gap not as good as I expected but definitely still a real good football team overall. RG are huge upfront but weaker at the skill positions than I anticipated.

Robbinsville is making a very good account of themselves for sure though, should be no doubt that they're the team to beat in the SMC heading into conference play.
And I called called out bc I said same thing after watching them on film

Their best receivers are #1 and #7. I think our coverage has played pretty dang good on them. They’re having to throw the ball to their other 2 guys. Their running game isn’t anything to write home about from what I’ve seen so far.
#5 was a huge transfer pickup for ya'll, he's very good at corner and looks pretty legit at WR too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT