ADVERTISEMENT

Post Boys scores-January

Tuesday night final from Winston Salem:
Carver JV boys 47-CPLA 23 Carver JV moves to 11-3 on the season and 7-3 in conference.
Carver Varsity Girls 45-CPLA 34
Carver Varsity Boy 59-CPLA 48.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I be attending Lake Norman vs West Cabarrus game this evening. Hopefully one of the LN girls player that was injured with ankle injury will return in this evening game.

I read where she injured her ankle on reverse layup but I dont know the details. Dont know if she went out and possibly return later in the game. Hopefully shes ok.

Last edited:
I be attending Lake Norman vs West Cabarrus game this evening. Hopefully one of the LN girls player that was injured with ankle injury will return in this evening game.
Not too late to get the Tarheel Senior pass before the playoffs start! Free Free Free!
I'll give you the phone number if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
HT Lake Norman 47 West Cabarrus 35. About time LN starts pulling away West Cabarrus gets right back in it with some good shots. Reminds me of the birthday candles where you try to blow them out only for them to light back. Lol

Crest 67
Ashbrook 62

Crest stays atop the Big South. Good to get Cal Pass Jr back after missing a few weeks.

Crest is now 14-2 starting 4 Soph's
JV team is 14-0

Lake Norman 82 West Cabarrus 66
Congratulations to Tre Mckinnon for Lake Norman scoring his 1000 points in tonight’s game

Muse is the best coach in the conference, hands down. I do think the easy non-conference schedule hurt Davie down this stretch and Tabor challenging themselves has helped them down the stretch.

Lake Norman 82 West Cabarrus 66
Congratulations to Tre Mckinnon for Lake Norman scoring his 1000 points in tonight’s game
I was at LN last for JV Boys on. Tre McKinnon told me after 1st qt the situation got to his head about needed just 3 points. He could not get it out.
Thank goodness it did.

Maybe too early but I am looking forward another Weddington vs LN, and maybe a Myers’s Park game. Yates will play his great game but Santana Lynch may really have something to prove.

Maybe too early but I am looking forward another Weddington vs LN, and maybe a Myers’s Park game. Yates will play his great game but Santana Lynch may really have something to prove.
Lake Norman boys look really good and fun to watch. I think they will make a good run in the playoffs

Reactions: REWhitley
2/2
Smith 83 Dudley 75 3OT
NW Guilford 56 N Guilford 55
Page 75 W Guilford 54
Grimsley 88 Ragsdale 57
W Stokes 72 HP Andrews 53
S Guilford 84 Atkins 52
Forsyth Country Day 76 Greensboro Day 74 OT
Caldwell Academy 64 Wesleyan Christian 62
HP Christian 60 Westchester Country Day 47
Piedmont Classical 52 WS Prep 45
Bishop Mcguiness 72 College Prep & Leadership 54
Carver 76 Cornerstone 50
MT Tabor 62 Davie 56

Catawba County doesn't accept the Tar Heel pass but you can get their version of a senior pass by going by their central office on N. Main and showing ID.
Not many accept the Tar Heel pass during regular season BUT it is a approved NCHSAA pass for playoffs and Championships all sports! Yes the so called Gold Cards per countys are just good for the county.
Check out NCHSAA passes and it tell you playoffs only for Tar Heel Senior Cards.

The Senior Tar Heel Card is optional for admission into regular season contests but is required to be accepted for playoff contests.

Tar Heel Senior Cards

Not many accept the Tar Heel pass during regular season BUT it is a approved NCHSAA pass for playoffs and Championships all sports! Yes the so called Gold Cards per countys are just good for the county.
Check out NCHSAA passes and it tell you playoffs only for Tar Heel Senior Cards.

The Senior Tar Heel Card is optional for admission into regular season contests but is required to be accepted for playoff contests.

Tar Heel Senior Cards
That's good information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT