ADVERTISEMENT

Post Boys scores for February

Anyone know what's going on with the Farmville coach? Word is he is searching throughout the state for a big man. Needs one in time for the state playoffs, I guess.

Lake Norman keeps rolling at 21-1 with a 88-66 win over Cox Mill. Looking for to seeing how they do in the playoff.

Anyone know what's going on with the Farmville coach? Word is he is searching throughout the state for a big man. Needs one in time for the state playoffs, I guess.
Maybe he can get Isiah Evans to transfer down for the playoffs. They will be a handful with a big man.

Reidsville would never mid season go looking for a handout like FarmVille does. Maybe it shows the coach isn’t doing his job well enough.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Games to watch this week for Greater Metro 4A.
Feb 13 Mooresville vs AL Brown
Feb 16 Lake Norman vs Mooresville Big Rival game

Last edited:
2/9

Grimsley 66 Page 55
N Guilford 69 W Guilford 29
Dudley 91 Rockingham 46
Atkins 70 NE Guilford 59
NW Guilford 64 SE Guilford 55
SW Guilford 68 Ragsdale 58
HP Christian 53 Greensboro Day 40
Caldwell Academy 76 Westchester Country Day 50
Piedmont Classical 75 Triad Math &Science 40
Bishop Mcguiness 71 WS Prep 20
Reidsville 76 McMichael 56
MT Tabor 58 Reagan 37
Walkertown 84 Morehead 74
N Raleigh Christian 72 Shining Light 57
Oak Ridge Military Academy 90 Salem Baptist Christian 32
Crossroads Christian 53 New Garden Friends 38
W Forsyth 79 RJ Reynolds 55
E Forsyth 61 Glenn 48
Davie 59 Parkland 45

Reactions: Sportsnut17
Nah, the Burlington guys recruited Reidsville.
Funny how some schools want Reidsville guys for their basketball teams, while other schools want them for their football teams. Reidsville's football team beat every basketball team they played!!!!

Mule, I got that NFHS deal for a month. Nothing but trouble for me. Buffering. Start over and it goes to the girls game. Pitiful. Apparently, you're having better luck with it than me.

• Wow
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Kendre's too strong for the backboards ... anybody remember Darryl Dawkins?
Wonder how much that will cost to replace?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Mule, I got that NFHS deal for a month. Nothing but trouble for me. Buffering. Start over and it goes to the girls game. Pitiful. Apparently, you're having better luck with it than me.
That sounds like a weak internet signal issue.

McDowell 94
Erwin 56

Titans are now alone in first place but have to win @ Reynolds to clinch the outright conference title. Worst they can do is a tie but they have a higher RPI then Roberson.

And just think, he is only a Sophomore and 2 more years to play at HS level. I’m interested to know what college offers he is going to have.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
2/13

S Guilford 62 Dudley 56
N Guilford 70 Page 57
SW Guilford 80 Grimsley 72
W Guilford 49 SE Guilford 47
Ragsdale 53 NW Guilford 52
HP Central 64 Atkins 37
Walkertown 86 HP Andrews 63
Rockingham Co 76 NE Guilford 40
Bishop Mcguiness 73 Piedmont Classical 39
Shining Light 50 Guilford Home Educaters 48
W Forsyth 79 E Forsyth 60
WS Prep 60 Cornerstone Charter 49
MT Tabor 81 Parkland 64

Last edited:
Drop your cursor to the bottom of the screen and there should be a bar where you can move the pic over to pick up the current feed. Buffering means you have a weak signal.

Hey TGT.....try this...come to the game man....you used to never miss one...can;t believe you haven't been watching the greatest show on earth.....lol..........................

Hey TGT.....try this...come to the game man....you used to never miss one...can;t believe you haven't been watching the greatest show on earth.....lol..........................
Nobody goes cause it's too crowded ! I'll come to some playoff games.

The athletic director might ... but he might realize that sell-out crowds help offset any cost.
He definitely is a good athlete. Im curious to see what college he ends up going to and which sport he decides to play. Hopefully I can watch Reidsville play before season ends.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT