ADVERTISEMENT

Post Boys scores for February

Big matchups coming up for 2/6

19-1 Southern Guilford vs 17-3 Ben Smith
19-1 Lake Norman vs 16-5 Hickory Ridge

Going by HighSchoolOT I find it interesting they have in boys rankings Myers Park 1, Central Cabarrus 2, Reidsville 3 in the top 10.

Final Lake Norman 81 Hickory Ridge 58
Lake Norman goes 20-1 ( 9-0) on the season

Final was 94-59. One ref set what must be some kind of a record by calling 4 or 5 techs on Reidsville. Some were called for but his rabbit ears were a distraction.
Hmmm .. that's a lot of technical fouls. .

• Wow
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
2/6

S Guilford 78 Smith 54
SW Guilford 74 N Guilford 61
Page 56 NW Guilford 48
Grimsley 70 W Guilford 39
Dudley 58 NE Guilford 44
Rockingham Co 68 HP Central 53
Bishop Mcguiness 93 Bethany Community 17
Greensboro Day 52 Westchester Country Day 44
HP Christian 76 Burlington Christian 66
Wesleyan Christian 82 Calvary Day 73
Caldwell Academy 59 Forsyth Country Day 55
Piedmont Classical 63 Carver 58
Reidsville 94 W Stokes 59
W Forsyth 72 Davie 59
Glenn 66 MT Tabor 62
Reagan 53 Parkland 51
E Forsyth 68 RJ Reynolds 49

Final was 94-59. One ref set what must be some kind of a record by calling 4 or 5 techs on Reidsville. Some were called for but his rabbit ears were a distraction.
In the other thread I said this game would not be close. The first meeting was taken lightly and coaches prepped them hard since. This game was over after 2 minutes.

In the other thread I said this game would not be close. The first meeting was taken lightly and coaches prepped them hard since. This game was over after 2 minutes.

Then we had Burlingotn Christian the next day, so it was a little looking ahead as well. But gotta give West Stoke credit, as they did what most haven't been able to do this season and that's have a chance to win.

Then we had Burlingotn Christian the next day, so it was a little looking ahead as well. But gotta give West Stoke credit, as they did what most haven't been able to do this season and that's have a chance to win.
Had a look-ahead possibility looming this time also - Greensboro Dudley tonight.

Hickory 95 North Iredell 48. Hickory is 21-0. There is some good matchups in the playoffs that I want to see if it happens.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Page has won 6 straight now, 8-3 in the conference and moving up to 2nd place after starting 4th at 2-3 a few weeks back. Now playing Grimsley at Page, will decide the regular season series which stands at 1-1 and decides if Page will keep momentum moving towards the playoffs and in the RPI standings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT