ADVERTISEMENT

Post 4th round scores here!!

If Robbinsville QB plays like he did tonight ya'll will have a shot to win it all, you will probably need him to be close to that to keep Mitchell honest next week.

On the other side Murphy QB play too inconsistent this year, really good last week to not where it needed to be tonight. The QB battle really was the difference in the game tonight.

MA fumbles on the 1 and had 2 TD's called back.
Should've been 3 td's called back. All three were obvious holding/blocking in the back. It was very easy to see on the TV. This was the most undisciplined 13-0(666-25) team I have ever seen. It was obvious that MA had not played anyone, or been down all season, they couldn't handle the pressure.

Should've been 3 td's called back. All three were obvious holding/blocking in the back. It was very easy to see on the TV. This was the most undisciplined 13-0(666-25) team I have ever seen. It was obvious that MA had not played anyone, or been down all season, they couldn't handle the pressure.

Watch out mountie you will get called a hater. If I was a name caller, I would say truth teller.

They were on point on 3rd downs. Some of his passes need a little more zip on them, but the throws were right where they needed to be.

Reactions: RealStihl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT