ADVERTISEMENT

Post scores here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they finish 3RD in conference also since they beat MIC head to head.

Congrats to the 2023 WHC champs Mountain Heritage Cougars! Also the runner up Draughn Wildcats
Always good to see those boys get their butts kicked. Not really the kids but those coaches. Boy oh boy you guys let them run that mouth last year and the things they said to the Mitchell's coaches wives and the players girlfriends via social media. It was unacceptable. I'm glad that the gift of Crow keeps on giving. And I know that boy with all that hair his daddy's going to get on here and you know get mad at me. Cuz you know he's living through his boy. Anyway I am so glad mountain heritage whipped that tail.

Congratulations to the Hayesville Yellow Jackets on the win !
My take on the game was both teams gave everything they had the week before respectively against Robbinsville and Murphy and had nothing left in the tank. Hayesville came out with a little more motivation and I could tell in warmups that Andrews was flat and it showed. I’m not bashing my team or belittling these young men but it is what it is. It had to have been the worst game they had all season. Congratulations again to Hayesville but it sure was an ugly game to watch because I feel like both teams are much better than what was shown tonight. Best of luck to all the SMC in the playoffs
Well said. Both teams are better than they looked tonight. It’s been a tough conference season as usual. Sure hope that Wildcat player who got injured is ok. Saw the stretcher come out but not sure if he went to the hospital?

Reactions: sbbbfan and Mhsneer
Road trip, and some payback for a couple of years ago. Avery, man they have some players...... just didn't have it together as a team. Swain 47 - 0 final with freshmen and a bunch of younger kids playing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT