ADVERTISEMENT

Post scores here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re going to get us do it this year because for the next 4 years Mitchell and heritage will be loaded. When we say loaded I mean 2015 loaded
Oh that is strange I've heard that next year is the year for heritage. But I've also heard that Mitchell has zero or very little coming through the pipeline. That's from a coach. So you might want to get your expectations lowered a little bit. I think you're always going to play good tough football. That's what makes you so good. Heritage just got a little bit of speed. That makes them good on top of it. You do realize that there is the potential for the sophomore class at Mount Airy to be better than the senior class you do realize that don't you. You may think it's wrong but I'm seeing it happen. Number 22, 71, 4, 1, 12. Then you have Tyson clabo's boy, the Hyatt kid who is a freshman at 6'2 220. The center who is 62280 and can run. I'm just saying that class has the potential. So we all have guys coming up. I just don't think that the expectation levels should be that high till they actually do it. We don't have a lot to look forward to over here in pilot mountain but we do have a 7th and 8th grade team that's pretty good so we'll look forward to them and see if they can get developed.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Oh that is strange I've heard that next year is the year for heritage. But I've also heard that Mitchell has zero or very little coming through the pipeline. That's from a coach. So you might want to get your expectations lowered a little bit. I think you're always going to play good tough football. That's what makes you so good. Heritage just got a little bit of speed. That makes them good on top of it. You do realize that there is the potential for the sophomore class at Mount Airy to be better than the senior class you do realize that don't you. You may think it's wrong but I'm seeing it happen. Number 22, 71, 4, 1, 12. Then you have Tyson clabo's boy, the Hyatt kid who is a freshman at 6'2 220. The center who is 62280 and can run. I'm just saying that class has the potential. So we all have guys coming up. I just don't think that the expectation levels should be that high till they actually do it. We don't have a lot to look forward to over here in pilot mountain but we do have a 7th and 8th grade team that's pretty good so we'll look forward to them and see if they can get developed.
Mitchell jvs went undefeated beat heritage twice. Sandbagging is a thing. Mitchell in next 3 years will be right there with heritage

Greeneville,TN 13 Elizabethton,TN 10 at the half. Heck of a game

Congrats to North and Coach Jackson Smith. When he was hired, another of people on here was badmouthing him without giving him a chance. A conference title, way to go Hounds.
Proud of North way to go Jackson was heck of good qb at Mt Airy when I seen he was hired up there I knew he would turn you guys around

Let us know who that coach is and he is fired probably a pissed off daddy rec league coach

Let us know who that coach is and he is fired probably a pissed off daddy rec league coach
Purple you know I'm on your side. I ain't trying to be an asshole. But just what I heard. I'm pretty sure he's the coach at the high school but it ain't from the horse's mouth so maybe I shouldn't say anything

Reactions: Purple1995
Purple you know I'm on your side. I ain't trying to be an asshole. But just what I heard. I'm pretty sure he's the coach at the high school but it ain't from the horse's mouth so maybe I shouldn't say anything
Next year if we lose a reg season game it’ll be to heritage us and the cougars will be top 5 end of season write it down

Reactions: Mhsneer
Congratulations to the Hayesville Yellow Jackets on the win !
My take on the game was both teams gave everything they had the week before respectively against Robbinsville and Murphy and had nothing left in the tank. Hayesville came out with a little more motivation and I could tell in warmups that Andrews was flat and it showed. I’m not bashing my team or belittling these young men but it is what it is. It had to have been the worst game they had all season. Congratulations again to Hayesville but it sure was an ugly game to watch because I feel like both teams are much better than what was shown tonight. Best of luck to all the SMC in the playoffs

Congratulations to the Hayesville Yellow Jackets on the win !
My take on the game was both teams gave everything they had the week before respectively against Robbinsville and Murphy and had nothing left in the tank. Hayesville came out with a little more motivation and I could tell in warmups that Andrews was flat and it showed. I’m not bashing my team or belittling these young men but it is what it is. It had to have been the worst game they had all season. Congratulations again to Hayesville but it sure was an ugly game to watch because I feel like both teams are much better than what was shown tonight. Best of luck to all the SMC in the playoffs
Sounds like a good rivalry conference game congrats on a good season

Green team posters, who was out for Draughn tonight? Was it Dula? I know it wasn’t the QB. If it wasn’t Dula, that surely was a butt whooping out behind the woodshed.
I went watch the green team, heard receiver was out for draughn , also heard heritage leading tackler was out. Bet draughn didn't get 200 total yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT