ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah/Tuscola

Pisgah 31 tuscola 13
We may not have played well every game, but everyone knows Coach Chappell will have our boys ready. He hasn't lost yet, and it certainly isn't going to start this year. Our boys will be prepared just like they have been for the last 9, count'em, 9 years. Make it 10 at our 2nd home. We own that joint and everyone knows it. The streak continues and so do the crying mounties. Tuscola should have taken their butt kicking at Bethel. Two years in a row at our rental home will be just fine though

Just going to repost a post I made on another thread this past Monday.
With Tuscola more than likely coming into this game undefeated and Pisgah most likely to be 2-5 and with the history of this game, you can throw all that in the waste basket and just hope to find a seat for this game. Because this game cannot be predicted no matter how good you are, it is one of the few games where records are inconsequential.

Hopefully the Mountaineers will get a badly needed W in this rivalry.

If Tuscola can't win this year and with what we have coming back the next two years the streak will continue .Will be nice to end their unbeaten record and win number ten. Bears by three

Reactions: mountainfolk99
Tuscolas looking really good this year. Looks like they are running a new offense. I think they call it the spread …no. Veer ….no. I..,,No. … THE NORTH BUNCOMBE.. yeah that’s it

• Haha
Reactions: mountainfolk99
This is one of bucket list trips to make. But unable to attend this year. I definitely be looking forward to hear how many in attendance and how the game turns out. Also how much the 50/50 will be. Best of luck to both teams.

Tuscolas looking really good this year. Looks like they are running a new offense. I think they call it the spread …no. Veer ….no. I..,,No. … THE NORTH BUNCOMBE.. yeah that’s it
So.....Pisgah must be running the Bethel Middle??

Lol! I can assure that "The North Buncombe" offense will come to a screeching halt. If true, BA hasn't ever done anything throughout his career, nor has CB. Neither, nor together can they outcoach Chappell. Friday will be 10 in a row. Write it down. Milltown boys will once again be victorious

I knew that would draw a response. You all have any transfers this year? I hadn’t heard anybody complaining at school board meetings recently and I wasn’t sure. Wait. That’s just when one transfers off the hill.. Right??
Sounds like complaining from you right now!!!

Reactions: 91ths
All good things must come to an end and alas the streak stops at 9. Tuscola can smell blood in the water and the black bears are looking the worse they have in a long time. Don't be surprised if Tuscola keeps on the gas, 9 years of frustration to vent out this Friday.
Tuscola 42 Pisgah 14

Time for PHS to start making their excuses now....injuries...bad refs..."young team"...playing at THS again...no home field...coach wanted to leave during the offseason...take your pick bears fans

All good things must come to an end and alas the streak stops at 9. Tuscola can smell blood in the water and the black bears are looking the worse they have in a long time. Don't be surprised if Tuscola keeps on the gas, 9 years of frustration to vent out this Friday.
Tuscola 42 Pisgah 14

Time for PHS to start making their excuses now....injuries...bad refs..."young team"...playing at THS again...no home field...coach wanted to leave during the offseason...take your pick bears fans
What’s y’all excuse for the last nine. Maybe we’ll look
Thru those to

I knew that would draw a response. You all have any transfers this year? I hadn’t heard anybody complaining at school board meetings recently and I wasn’t sure. Wait. That’s just when one transfers off the hill.. Right??
I previously posted on here that the RB should not be playing for us, that he should be playing for Pisgah. When you have a central school office with no leadership then the kids/parents do whatever they want. The 5-6 kids playing for Pisgah that live in Waynesville should not be allowed to do so. Just think how much worse your team would be without some of those kids.

And you are delusional like your daddy Joe! BA has forgotten more about football than BC will ever know!
Do you really believe that? Brett has never lost to Tuscola either at East or Pisgah. So I wouldn't be planning that parade right now. Be sure and check out our JV's on Thursday ,then you will understand that his record will continue.

Do you really believe that? Brett has never lost to Tuscola either at East or Pisgah. So I wouldn't be planning that parade right now. Be sure and check out our JV's on Thursday ,then you will understand that his record will continue.
Ha, the joke may be on you "like it or not" if Hendersonville or another relevant team calls him before Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Ha, the joke may be on you "like it or not" if Hendersonville or another relevant team calls him before Friday.
Brett may leave Pisgah but it want be until the season is over. If he does unlike Tuscola we want have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find a replacement.

I previously posted on here that the RB should not be playing for us, that he should be playing for Pisgah. When you have a central school office with no leadership then the kids/parents do whatever they want. The 5-6 kids playing for Pisgah that live in Waynesville should not be allowed to do so. Just think how much worse your team would be without some of those kids.
5 or 6. 1 yes but that move got approved by the school board. Ah h$() the school members are all from canton according to Waynesville folks

It might continue but not with you ( Mr. Defense)look up is that a Falcon?

Mounties playing with confidence, chances are the streak will end Friday night and the Mountaineer's will be able to celebrate a glorious victory once again!!!

Well, whatever offense they are running sure seems to work, averaging nearly 44 PPG. Their defense is giving up 12 PPG. (and most of those points are given up after the outcome has been decided.)Now strength of schedule is debatable, but they win against who they are up against (so far.) BIG TIME. Now for Pisgahs numbers: 21.5 PPG scoring, Defense is allowing about 23 PPG up to now. I believe their schedule has been somewhat tougher up to this point, and they have had an inordinate amount of injuries. (Wonder if any of those players could make it back for this game?) So all these factors along with a road trip every single week for two years hasnt helped any. Prediction: Its Tuscola vs Pisgah AT Tuscola.....I wouldnt make a pick for this game for any amount of money. As often as not the best team doesnt win this game. JMO.

Well, whatever offense they are running sure seems to work, averaging nearly 44 PPG. Their defense is giving up 12 PPG. (and most of those points are given up after the outcome has been decided.)Now strength of schedule is debatable, but they win against who they are up against (so far.) BIG TIME. Now for Pisgahs numbers: 21.5 PPG scoring, Defense is allowing about 23 PPG up to now. I believe their schedule has been somewhat tougher up to this point, and they have had an inordinate amount of injuries. (Wonder if any of those players could make it back for this game?) So all these factors along with a road trip every single week for two years hasnt helped any. Prediction: Its Tuscola vs Pisgah AT Tuscola.....I wouldnt make a pick for this game for any amount of money. As often as not the best team doesnt win this game. JMO.
If they release those that have been injured this year they will play .It's Pisgah and Tuscola

Reactions: f-ball-ace
I feel better knowing you replied. And that your pile of gravel is now spread out

I just do not see how we possibly lose. Our QB is young, but a better athlete. Our RB is way better than theirs. Our OL is and has been superior to tuscolas, and the defense, well, it will continue to speak for itself. True, we are young, but who can cover Robinson, Reynolds, and Belue? We have already played the heavyweights, and would have won if we hadn't sustained some key injuries. The boys are excited and Coach Chappell already has them ready for this one. The only thing that could present a problem is "Nothing, absolutely nothing".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT