ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah/Tuscola

I just do not see how we possibly lose. Our QB is young, but a better athlete. Our RB is way better than theirs. Our OL is and has been superior to tuscolas, and the defense, well, it will continue to speak for itself. True, we are young, but who can cover Robinson, Reynolds, and Belue? We have already played the heavyweights, and would have won if we hadn't sustained some key injuries. The boys are excited and Coach Chappell already has them ready for this one. The only thing that could present a problem is "Nothing, absolutely nothing".
So no one can cover you guys. Your d is stellar and the o line is outstanding…… Aaaannnnddd you are 2-5….. It makes total sense now..

Reactions: KW23
So no one can cover you guys. Your d is stellar and the o line is outstanding…… Aaaannnnddd you are 2-5….. It makes total sense now..
Injuries 91, injuries. You can apologize Friday night when the tears no longer stream down your cheeks. Be ready 91, because Chappell and The Bears are going to break hearts again.

Injuries 91, injuries. You can apologize Friday night when the tears no longer stream down your cheeks. Be ready 91, because Chappell and The Bears are going to break hearts again.
Injuries…. Don’t forget about young too!! That’s the usual excuse

So no answer for post 41? Eh?
The answer is you are correct. If healthy, no one can cover us, the defense is stellar, and the oline is amazing. I'll be extremely surprised Friday night if your "all world" offense gets over 150 yards rushing, and your defense keeps us under 24 points. If either of those happen, I'll congratulate the entire team! But it won't. Coach Chappell won't allow it. Guaranteed

The answer is you are correct. If healthy, no one can cover us, the defense is stellar, and the oline is amazing. I'll be extremely surprised Friday night if your "all world" offense gets over 150 yards rushing, and your defense keeps us under 24 points. If either of those happen, I'll congratulate the entire team! But it won't. Coach Chappell won't allow it. Guaranteed
Post saved….. So what happened during the last five losses? Young? Injuries? The refs were big fat meanies ? LMMFAO …

Let’s hear about the Franklin loss… LOL What was the excuse?

All this talk on both sides is cheap. Come Friday night we will see what we see. Foolish on either team to brag before the game is even played. JV?? PHS may have an advantage based on both teams performance this year but even THAT game is not a sure thing.

Brandon Allen is the last coach to beat Pisgah. Keifer did win 4 out of 5 games including 4 in a row. But not the last one.

Reactions: 91ths
Brandon Allen is the last coach to beat Pisgah. Keifer did win 4 out of 5 games including 4 in a row. But not the last one.
You would think a diehard pi’s gay fan like mountainfolk would know that..

I love all you guys but I think some of you guys smoke some really good pot for some of the stuff y’all say!

Yeah it took a former Pisgah guy to beat us. Still you run him off. His own parents wouldn't set on the Tuscola side because of fans attacking him.
Well thats not news. A former Pisgah guy had been THS head basketball coach for 10 years or more and had several VERY successful seasons even a 20 win year or two. Many victories over Pisgah but still there were some dissatisfied people. Giving all kinds of grief to him and the THS coaching staff all along. Keep in mind that even though Tuscola has NEVER been known as a basketball powerhouse the abuse was astonishing. I was there for most of those years and saw it first hand.

Will the game be televised anywhere?
I can't make it in person and dread the thought of listening to the 2 dingbats on WPTL make excuses all night long.

Yeah it took a former Pisgah guy to beat us. Still you run him off. His own parents wouldn't set on the Tuscola side because of fans attacking him.
Coach b you don’t remember the guy that stood at the fence behind the bench with a fire Pressley shirt hollering obscenities every game? You have just as many if not more obnoxious fans screaming at Chappell and you ! So don’t come on here with your rose colored glasses acting like it’s all peaches and cream in canton! Many people know what’s happening right now on your own sideline (including you) be careful what you wish for you just might get it !

Reminds me of how well you all treated your last coach… I will never forget seeing the signs in the stands and the screaming at him . Very classy indeed

Coach b you don’t remember the guy that stood at the fence behind the bench with a fire Pressley shirt hollering obscenities every game? You have just as many if not more obnoxious fans screaming at Chappell and you ! So don’t come on here with your rose colored glasses acting like it’s all peaches and cream in canton! Many people know what’s happening right now on your own sideline (including you) be careful what you wish for you just might get it !
Let's see who is getting yelled at Friday night

Reminds me of how well you all treated your last coach… I will never forget seeing the signs in the stands and the screaming at him . Very classy indeed
I was in those stands when David was coach and I never saw that. We always have a few fair weather fans who think they know more than the coach. David was at Pisgah for 12 years and decided to step down on his own. ,no one ran him off. Matter of fact he was an assistant under Brett for a couple of years.

I was in those stands when David was coach and I never saw that. We always have a few fair weather fans who think they know more than the coach. David was at Pisgah for 12 years and decided to step down on his own. ,no one ran him off. Matter of fact he was an assistant under Brett for a couple of years.
Then you are deaf and blind... It happened

Late to the party, after reading all these posts it's nice to see nothing changes with this rivalry. Just like this game nothing changes; BEARS whipping those yellow bellies again!

Reactions: mountainfolk99
Late to the party, after reading all these posts it's nice to see nothing changes with this rivalry. Just like this game nothing changes; BEARS whipping those yellow bellies again!
Care to take a stab at post 41? Mountainfolk says you all could beat the Bills

Just curious, does the JV game draw a big crowd? I mean a big crowd for a JV game? Or can this be played at Bethel? 😁😁

Just curious, does the JV game draw a big crowd? I mean a big crowd for a JV game? Or can this be played at Bethel? 😁😁
To properly (I hope) answer your question. YES this JV game will rival the crowds at many normal varsity games at some high schools. BMS field wouldnt hold that crowd, at least safely and comfortably. Rest room facilities not adequate for one thing but not the only limitation.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
To properly (I hope) answer your question. YES this JV game will rival the crowds at many normal varsity games at some high schools. BMS field wouldnt hold that crowd, at least safely and comfortably. Rest room facilities not adequate for one thing but not the only limitation.
Thanks, that is what I was wondering. Good luck to both teams tomorrow! Stay healthy!

Reactions: WhoaMule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT