ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah Schedule

I’d enjoy heading up there and seeing the stadium. But it’s your time to travel. Pisgah needs to visit Belmont in late November. I’ll even tell you the best places to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Careful 78 bears is giddy with anticipation!
Last years state championship jv team is moving up! 😜

Maybe we can play a Haywood county team or any WNC 3A team in the playoffs, that would be different for us!

I’d enjoy heading up there and seeing the stadium. But it’s your time to travel. Pisgah needs to visit Belmont in late November. I’ll even tell you the best places to eat.
Don't want to ever come to Belmont. The last time we were in Belmont it was not a good night for my Bears.

The LAST time you played South Point didn’t turn out quite like your or your coach expected either did it.
Nothing would make me happier than getting to see them 🐻 in Belmont in November! WE GOT YOUR NUMBER 🐻’s. I’m glad you will be able to play at your home stadium this year. I never understood the delay. I felt the repairs should have been finished for last years season.

The LAST time you played South Point didn’t turn out quite like your or your coach expected either did it.
Nothing would make me happier than getting to see them 🐻 in Belmont in November! WE GOT YOUR NUMBER 🐻’s. I’m glad you will be able to play at your home stadium this year. I never understood the delay. I felt the repairs should have been finished for last years season.
FEMA….

Everyone is going to have a wonderful time with ACR coming back to 3a.
NCHSAA really needs to fix this classification problem. Quit fiddling with the bs. Expand the field 5,6,7A

Reactions: PBBear51
Big Bear are you saying you don’t want ACR back in 3A ?
I say the more the merrier. Strong competition helps you know where you stand. Beating bad teams doesn’t usually help. GO BIG RED !

Big Bear are you saying you don’t want ACR back in 3A ?
I say the more the merrier. Strong competition helps you know where you stand. Beating bad teams doesn’t usually help. GO BIG RED !
No one in WNC wants to play us, we’ve tried to schedule lots of teams, this is why we play two Forsyth county teams, Shelby, and Watauga. I know our coach called at least 6 WNC teams and all said no thanks. Not saying Pisgah was one of them, because I don’t know, but I know we can’t find WNC teams to schedule so the playoffs is our only hope to play them.

No one in WNC wants to play us, we’ve tried to schedule lots of teams, this is why we play two Forsyth county teams, Shelby, and Watauga. I know our coach called at least 6 WNC teams and all said no thanks. Not saying Pisgah was one of them, because I don’t know, but I know we can’t find WNC teams to schedule so the playoffs is our only hope to play them.
True statement. No excuse for Pisgah and Tuscola not playing you every year if you have room on your schedule. As a graduate of Tuscola, I was embarrassed with that schedule they played last year. You do not get any better playing cupcakes. Competition maximizes your potential. But I am old school.

True statement. No excuse for Pisgah and Tuscola not playing you every year if you have room on your schedule. As a graduate of Tuscola, I was embarrassed with that schedule they played last year. You do not get any better playing cupcakes. Competition maximizes your potential. But I am old school.
Well said Bamatide. Now how many years did you play football at Tuscola and what years? Because as much BS as you talk, you undoubtedly had to be one BAMF!

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
With the mill closing down and all the families that depend on it moving on to find work we better enjoy our time in 3A cause those days are numbered.
Brevard went through this not long ago when they lost Ecusta and DuPont, and they held steady. Pisgah will too. Canton has lot to offer with it's proximity to an interstate that runs from North Carolina to California, and a major water source. I'm sure county leaders and city officials can entice a manufacturer to come in.

Reactions: skillylander
Brevard went through this not long ago when they lost Ecusta and DuPont, and they held steady. Pisgah will too. Canton has lot to offer with it's proximity to an interstate that runs from North Carolina to California, and a major water source. I'm sure county leaders and city officials can entice a manufacturer to come in.
I guess if you call a tourist town instead of a milltown low wages and few benefits holding steady ,you're right.

Reactions: PBBear51
Thomasville folks thought the world ended when we lost our textile and furniture manufacturers. It took 10-15 years, but persistence has paid off. We are much more diversified amd more recession proof with more and better paying manufacturing jobs than during Thomasville Furniture’s heyday. Takes vision and leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT