ADVERTISEMENT

Pender vs Wallace

I don’t necessarily see a rout in this one, but I really don't know what Pender has this year. They have built that program back under coach Ranes, so they'll be competitive, I suspect. Home field won't hurt them, but wrh pulls it out by 12pts or so imo

I’m interested to see how Pender fairs in this one. I was completely shocked how they finished the year last year. I was expecting them to be Tarboros biggest challenge in the 1A east.

Other than that - good luck to the Dogs this week and the rest of the year!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Pender will make this a game simply because of what they run on O and it is very hard to prepare in four days. Same goes for Wallace except that wallace is not as good as they have been and they don't run the wing t very effective right now. Has the chance to be a close game

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Pender will make this a game simply because of what they run on O and it is very hard to prepare in four days. Same goes for Wallace except that wallace is not as good as they have been and they don't run the wing t very effective right now. Has the chance to be a close game
To be fair I doubt Penders defense will be anything close to what Wallace has played the first 3 weeks.

never said anyone would lay down, i fully expect ED to be our toughest game left before playoffs.

Reactions: EDPanther99
Random question for the Wallace folk. What is up with Kanye at APP ST? No carries at all last week?

I see Wrh winning big key players on defense #11,#15 #10 Not sure if#16 is cleared yet. Should be an interesting the remainder of the year. Nobody is going to lay down. I don’t see them dogs backing down either

I see Wrh winning big key players on defense #11,#15 #10 Not sure if#16 is cleared yet. Should be an interesting the remainder of the year. Nobody is going to lay down. I don’t see them dogs backing down either
Gdog made the comment that Wrh was going to go on a winning streak on their way to a conference championship, that is why I made the comment that no one was going to lay down for them. It was like he was putting out there that Wrh would win the conference and JK, ED, and possibly Kinston might have a say in this. It's not as if Wrh is Guaranteed to win the conference.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Gdog made the comment that Wrh was going to go on a winning streak on their way to a conference championship, that is why I made the comment that no one was going to lay down for them. It was like he was putting out there that Wrh would win the conference and JK, ED, and possibly Kinston might have a say in this. It's not as if Wrh is Guaranteed to win the conference.
I agree with you nobody is going lay down. I don’t see Wallace having much trouble in the conference. Nevertheless the games must still be played. Anyone can be beaten any Given Friday. I expect WRH to get better as the season goes on. I don’t think anyone can question the Dogs being battle tested already.

I agree with you nobody is going lay down. I don’t see Wallace having much trouble in the conference. Nevertheless the games must still be played. Anyone can be beaten any Given Friday. I expect WRH to get better as the season goes on. I don’t think anyone can question the Dogs being battle tested already

I agree with you nobody is going lay down. I don’t see Wallace having much trouble in the conference. Nevertheless the games must still be played. Anyone can be beaten any Given Friday. I expect WRH to get better as the season goes on. I don’t think anyone can question the Dogs being battle tested already
Battle tested yes, no one will argue that but each team will most likely get better as the season goes on. Only time will tell and will be interesting to watch

I agree 100% A wise Coach once told me it’s not how you start it’s how you finish. Rarely people speak on the teams expected to be good that fall short. From my view I like how WRH is coming together. But I do agree everyone should get better/ some cases get worse. But that’s another thread

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT