ADVERTISEMENT

"On this play--

Bubba Jones

Nov 9, 2003
Potential conversation from a offensive lineman for Scotland to a defensive lineman for Richmond, "Buddy, on this play, Zamir is coming right straight through this hole. Now you can do anything you want to, but as for me, I'm getting my butt outta the way before I gets runned over".

Potential conversation from a offensive lineman for Scotland to a defensive lineman for Richmond, "Buddy, on this play, Zamir is coming right straight through this hole. Now you can do anything you want to, but as for me, I'm getting my butt outta the way before I gets runned over".
Funny! I'm sure that probably was said against the lesser teams. RC will fight like crazy!

Potential conversation from a offensive lineman for Scotland, what if Richmond just stop you , that means no hole for Mr. Z to run threw. Maybe that's the math problem of the day. And I really like the plan of you getting out of the way before you get run over sounds good to me when you are scared that's what happens.

At least we didn't have to go get any other dogs from another kennel so start barking now Mr Blue and Gold22.
Raiderjunkie, I happen to just get a little jacked up this week for some reason. Does the name Tommy McCall from Maxton ring a bell? I can go on and on.

Raiderjunkie, I happen to just get a little jacked up this week for some reason. Does the name Tommy McCall from Maxton ring a bell? I can go on and on.
when you get beat you grab for straws everyone does it even the 7 time champs have resorted to whine & please (not wine and cheese).

Reactions: sikner51
JMAC, it is beyond stupid for anyone from up there to talk about a kid transferring to another school considering their history with such!

Potential conversation from a offensive lineman for Scotland, what if Richmond just stop you , that means no hole for Mr. Z to run threw. Maybe that's the math problem of the day. And I really like the plan of you getting out of the way before you get run over sounds good to me when you are scared that's what happens.
Just ask the linebacker from SF what happens when there is no hole, Clue for ya he had to be helped up off the ground. Make no mistaken your Raiders are going behind the wood shed.

Played with Tommy. The move was legal. Moved to Rockingham. One of Scotland’s best players is rumored to be from Hamlet, but if he moved to Scotland County, then so be it. It is what it is. Can’t wait for Friday.

At least we didn't have to go get any other dogs from another kennel so start barking now Mr Blue and Gold22.

What kennel? I'm a big fan of the Raider program. Please don't lower yourself to going there. Stay focused! It was just a prediction.

Last edited:
JMAC, it is beyond stupid for anyone from up there to talk about a kid transferring to another school considering their history with such!
I've tried to
I've tried my dangest to refrain from this week since my son has moved on but who is stupid up there as you say? Not all fans and supporters of their programs are STUPID as some on here seem to think. It's a dang high school game with 14-18 year old kids. Let em play the dang game.

No one ever said all fans were stupid. For many years I was as close to the Fighting Scots program as anyone. For someone to suggest our kids were illegal is at best ludicrous. 3 kids from the powerhouse program at Swett and 1 from Westover.

What kennel? I'm a big fan of the Raider program. Please don't lower yourself to going there. Stay focused! It was just a prediction.
Easy on Raiderjunkie, Mr Nepsy7 he is very sensitive this week he know what's coming Friday night. Scots by 28

Easy on Raiderjunkie, Mr Nepsy7 he is very sensitive this week he know what's coming Friday night. Scots by 28
It doesn't matter what happens Friday night sikner51 we are not picked to win, but one thing for sure Nepsy7 l would win at 381 Line, it seems the truth hurts a little bit doesn't it , but Mr Nepsy7 please except my apology it's just smack talk I don't agree on you have a heart failure over smack talking.

It doesn't matter what happens Friday night sikner51 we are not picked to win, but one thing for sure Nepsy7 l would win at 381 Line, it seems the truth hurts a little bit doesn't it , but Mr Nepsy7 please except my apology it's just smack talk I don't agree on you have a heart failure over smack talking.

Oh ok! Scotland 56 Richmond 17 :)

I'll answer on what you address me on you are not expected to win and you want, i have no idea what else you said....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT