ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic football

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Thoughts on Olympic for this season. They went 11-2 ( 6-0) last year. Here is the upcoming schedule

8/18 vs West Meck
8/25 @ North Meck
9/1 vs West Cabarrus
9/8 @ Shelby
9/14 @ South Meck
9/22 @ Lord Botetourt ( Va)
10/6 vs Palisades
10/13 @ Myers Park
10/20 @ Ardrey Kell
10/27 vs Berry

One matchup that stands out and I never heard of them is Lord Botetourt. Team from Daleville Va. They went 11-2 and 5-0 last season. Can anyone shed light about this team.

First 3 game are more than likely wins but Shelby , SM and VA team will be tough n then I see 2-2 in last 4 games so will see 5-8 wins is what I see

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Thoughts on Olympic for this season. They went 11-2 ( 6-0) last year. Here is the upcoming schedule

8/18 vs West Meck
8/25 @ North Meck
9/1 vs West Cabarrus
9/8 @ Shelby
9/14 @ South Meck
10/6 vs Palisades
10/13 @ Myers Park
10/20 @ Ardrey Kell
10/27 vs Berry

One matchup that stands out and I never heard of them is Lord Botetourt. Team from Daleville Va. They went 11-2 and 5-0 last season. Can anyone shed light about this team.
Lord Botetourt will be no problem for Olympic. The Trojans will win this one going away.

8/18 vs West Meck
8/25 @ North Meck
9/1 vs West Cabarrus
9/8 @ Shelby
9/14 @ South Meck
10/6 vs Palisades
10/13 @ Myers Park
10/20 @ Ardrey Kell
10/27 vs Berry

Olympic losing all their Wr threats and QB1 Holmes. He made them go last year ,, I’m not sold on Cato the sophomore qb right now . To innacurate for me . Good news is olympic has 3000 yards worth of RBs returning. They also have that big time tight end Hall returning. O line will be good enough early until they grow together . Defense for Olympic lost a bunch of seniors . They have a couple good Lbs returning . I see a 7-3 record this season for them .

8/18 vs West Meck
8/25 @ North Meck
9/1 vs West Cabarrus
9/8 @ Shelby
9/14 @ South Meck
10/6 vs Palisades
10/13 @ Myers Park
10/20 @ Ardrey Kell
10/27 vs Berry

Lord Botetourt runs a double tight double wing shotgun offense . A bunch of tight splits with counter and sweep tendencies . They are led by Dj Toliver , an off Tackle and d lineman with Duke and JMU offers. They run behind him . They have a D lineman named Kendal Howard (wake forest commit) . Olympic will hav the size to contain this team I think .

Lord Botetourt runs a double tight double wing shotgun offense . A bunch of tight splits with counter and sweep tendencies . They are led by Dj Toliver , an off Tackle and d lineman with Duke and JMU offers. They run behind him . They have a D lineman named Kendal Howard (wake forest commit) . Olympic will hav the size to contain this team I think .
You not beating Lord Botetourt! Them guys will not even punt on 4th down. Surprise they even put them on the schedule.

Reactions: MagisterO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT