ADVERTISEMENT

Ok let me rephrase..no one in WNC thinks about MIC

FRANKLIN fans if you want some. Contact us we'll love to show Murphy. How to beat you, run right pass you.

That would be rum right PAST not pass..
Lol.. no Einstein I was right the word "past" means gone by in time... "Pass" like i said refers to a direction like leave you in my dust... the Franklin education is suspect huh?? LMAO... before you come for me pull out your Webster's dictionary... I bet if you have to count pass ten you have to use your brothers fingers.:D:D:D hey count to 12..omg

Lol.. no Einstein I was right the word "past" means gone by in time... "Pass" like i said refers to a direction like leave you in my dust... the Franklin education is suspect huh?? LMAO... before you come for me pull out your Webster's dictionary... I bet if you have to count pass ten you have to use your brothers fingers.:D:D:D hey count to 12..omg
Are you having cheese with your wine ? o_O;)

12 would be number of rushing touchdowns the PANTHERS would PASS by you with..lol

Hey Rich, on another thread you tried to count Murphy's passes from last years game and couldn't get past ONE! What school is responsible for your education?

Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT