ADVERTISEMENT

NW3A/4A playoff talk

Burkeforreal

Aug 21, 2006
Ok guys I figured we've wore out the old thread and figured I'd give it some new flavor since the season is over for most of the teams and hoops are underway.

Watauga and SW Guilford.- Don know bout this team but it'll be to the Pioneers advantage of the thin air and cold. Will have to play their best and take every advantage and joy in a win on this one if they win cause it just gets nasty from there. A super power bracket. It's 4A, it is what it is. I look for a 3 or 6 PT edge of your seat thriller win from Watauga.

Hibriten/Michael- unless this is a team that has a ruthless conference and schedule id say it'll be business as usual for Hibriten. Come on up the mtn and see what Watauga can do. They may be out 2nd round and in sure you won't have to worry bout Hibriten not making it to be able to host BURNS!!!! Ha ha

Freedom/WRowan- one and done. Hopefully this can be a revenge game set up for later for Hibriten. 2010 is a tough one to forget.

I forgot who Patton plays and whoever else so you guys fill in and give your takes.

Watauga wins 1 then they meet Dudley.
Hibriten rolls McMichael
Patton and Forestview in a close one.
Freedom loses a game they could win to West Rowan.

Watauga wins 1 then they meet Dudley.
Hibriten rolls McMichael
Patton and Forestview in a close one.
Freedom loses a game they could win to West Rowan.

Dudley, yeah it's over for em' I'd say Watauga is one hog molly/ one solid line backer/
one track star wide out away from being a deep contender

I think SW beats Watauga by double digits.

Freedom gets blown out by WR

Hibriten wins

I think SW beats Watauga by double digits.

Freedom gets blown out by WR

Hibriten wins

The last 2 predictions are dead on. Obviously. But does SW Guilford have that tough of a schedule that they can outspeed/outmuscle Watauga in every faucet? The Hibriten and AC Reynolds games made me a believer in Watauga and how well coached they are. They may not look like it but they got track speed on that team too.

I figure MAYBE SW will win by a TD or 2, but if the defense is improved then it could be a thriller

It sounds like the only game in question is Watauga and SW.

IMO this game is a toss up. I like Watauga, hopefully they pull it out.

Reactions: beamer24
SW Guilford 34 Watauga 31
Hibriten 48 McMichael 6
West Rowan 34 Freedom 14
Forestview 34 Patton 22

Toughest 3 win team in the State lol.

Update on Maiden game- Mount Pleasant is the real deal in 2A. Maiden can't stop the run for poop. Farley can't do much against this D. Lincolnton upset musta been a fluke.

Watauga holding on. Hibriten better tighten up if they wanna have a shot at 3rd round. Not sure why it's as close as it is lol. Updates?

Looking like a visit from Burns next Friday in Lenior. Maiden out of it now unless something super major happens. 35 -21 Mt Plst

I shoulda went to Watauga tonight. If they pull it out tonight it's over for em' Friday. Dudley should win it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT